Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Upcoming Projects
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 ... 116 117
@Venosl thank you for the wise piece of knowledge! :)

But it'd still be super groovy if the Beastclans get mentioned on the map...
@Venosl thank you for the wise piece of knowledge! :)

But it'd still be super groovy if the Beastclans get mentioned on the map...
YAA
YAA
oh, this looks so cool
oh, this looks so cool
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Roundsey is gonna be the end of my lair expansion savings... even if it's only a little treasure. because a little treasure every week equals a lot of treasure once i need an expansion lol
Roundsey is gonna be the end of my lair expansion savings... even if it's only a little treasure. because a little treasure every week equals a lot of treasure once i need an expansion lol
4f0a499339cc74e2bb7a89b1d1b45dd15fc5113e.png smolfruitcat
FR time
nest rentals
hatchery
please click!
haha no clickables in the foreseeable future since i'm lazy
selling CS rares for gems/c$
Oh my goodness YUUUUUSSSS
Oh my goodness YUUUUUSSSS
jUh7hQB.gif3kyZ9uN.gif2kQuDhT.gif
If the same group of people are winning the raffles prizes over and over, I hope staff puts a cap on how many tickets one can buy...Not much of a raffle if it's essentially "rigged". Pretty excited about everything else too. New map! And it's interactive! Noice.
If the same group of people are winning the raffles prizes over and over, I hope staff puts a cap on how many tickets one can buy...Not much of a raffle if it's essentially "rigged". Pretty excited about everything else too. New map! And it's interactive! Noice.
Seraph / Any pronouns / Wishlist
Ooh! This is exciting!
Ooh! This is exciting!
We stan plague doctors
I can't wait to see the area where our clan has its lair ;o;

And I'm such a sucker for the little details. Gentle sun rays? Waves? Lightning, rivers, leaves in the wind...!
I can't wait to see the area where our clan has its lair ;o;

And I'm such a sucker for the little details. Gentle sun rays? Waves? Lightning, rivers, leaves in the wind...!
A logo with two small green sprouts and the title Spontaneous Sprouts
How dare you make Roundsey so cute.
Anyone have an idea what genes he has and what colors they are? I need one like him for my lair. >>;
How dare you make Roundsey so cute.
Anyone have an idea what genes he has and what colors they are? I need one like him for my lair. >>;
ROUNDSEY IS VALID
ROUNDSEY IS VALID
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 ... 116 117