Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale 2018
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64
Higher coli skin drop rates were just about the last thing I expected to make up for lost time - it's a bit inconvenient from a profits standpoint, but oh goodness are those temporary drop rates satisfying.

Bonus sprockets instead of refunded gathering turns are also highly appreciated, especially given my usual lousy gathering luck.

Thanks, Staff!
Higher coli skin drop rates were just about the last thing I expected to make up for lost time - it's a bit inconvenient from a profits standpoint, but oh goodness are those temporary drop rates satisfying.

Bonus sprockets instead of refunded gathering turns are also highly appreciated, especially given my usual lousy gathering luck.

Thanks, Staff!
Illustration89.png
Oh, what a lovely things
Oh, what a lovely things
30 extra sprockets? Yes please, and Thank you! :D
30 extra sprockets? Yes please, and Thank you! :D
30oPYgq.png
Increased chest drop rate? I haven't really seen it. In away, the sprocket drop rate seemed to have 'decreased' for me.

Bah...RNG...give me a break. It's my literal birthday today!
Increased chest drop rate? I haven't really seen it. In away, the sprocket drop rate seemed to have 'decreased' for me.

Bah...RNG...give me a break. It's my literal birthday today!
Any dragon in the 'Fodder Tab' available for sale. Fodder Tab dragons are 10k treasure for adults, 5k treasure for hatchlings. I also have leveled (up to lv 8) dragons in my Hib Den I'm willing to sell for 15k treasure min.
Xcuse me if I'm being rude or something BUT the new Schedule for festivals is not something I'd love for upcoming FF for I would want Fire to be dominant the WHOLE festival not like a bit before FF's beginning and over before it's ended. I don't suppose @Flamecaller will accept her celebration to be fouled by some other deity.

Really guys, some changes are not for good.

I'm fine btw, enjoying this one. Better drops than last festival, even though I was on vacation with crappy wifi.

It's not about drops, nowadays I hardly ever get anything and simply buy, no big deal. It's about mood.
Xcuse me if I'm being rude or something BUT the new Schedule for festivals is not something I'd love for upcoming FF for I would want Fire to be dominant the WHOLE festival not like a bit before FF's beginning and over before it's ended. I don't suppose @Flamecaller will accept her celebration to be fouled by some other deity.

Really guys, some changes are not for good.

I'm fine btw, enjoying this one. Better drops than last festival, even though I was on vacation with crappy wifi.

It's not about drops, nowadays I hardly ever get anything and simply buy, no big deal. It's about mood.
rkylBBV.pngx0CMhAc.pngzyvrj7C.png
@Aeteni ;u; [quote name="Gaia" date="2018-07-21 02:57:52" ] [quote name="@Sparrowlicious" date="2018-07-21 00:47:21" ] new festival starting times ..... uh so that's like .... 3 in the afternoon for me bc did you guys know that ppl play this internationally, lmao :') [/quote] Ah it seems you and I are in the same timezone. Problem is; because people from all over the world play, the starting time will always be inconvenient for some part of the community. The previous starting time was inconvenient for a part and the new times for another part. The reason for changing the times however was due to health issues of the staff, and not to convenience or inconvenience a part of the community. Due to their timezones starting at 0.30 FR time would not be realistic or healthy. I think the thread where this is explained is linked in this announcement, but otherwise you can find it stickied in the Flight Rising Discussion forum l. Positive point is that the end time is also postponed till 6 o'clock giving you 6 extra hours to farm the last day (till 3pm) as well! And if you time your gathering turns right, you can get 8 days worth of TCC gathering in! That's a big plus imho :) [/quote]
@Aeteni ;u;
Gaia wrote on 2018-07-21 02:57:52:
@Sparrowlicious wrote on 2018-07-21 00:47:21:
new festival starting times ..... uh so that's like .... 3 in the afternoon for me bc did you guys know that ppl play this internationally, lmao :')

Ah it seems you and I are in the same timezone. Problem is; because people from all over the world play, the starting time will always be inconvenient for some part of the community. The previous starting time was inconvenient for a part and the new times for another part.
The reason for changing the times however was due to health issues of the staff, and not to convenience or inconvenience a part of the community. Due to their timezones starting at 0.30 FR time would not be realistic or healthy. I think the thread where this is explained is linked in this announcement, but otherwise you can find it stickied in the Flight Rising Discussion forum l.

Positive point is that the end time is also postponed till 6 o'clock giving you 6 extra hours to farm the last day (till 3pm) as well! And if you time your gathering turns right, you can get 8 days worth of TCC gathering in! That's a big plus imho :)
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
@MistressMacchika
yes I understand that BUT the problem should be dealt in another way. I don't care when restart happens. I need to sleep myself and I'll simply arrange my playing time according to that. If the festival end when I'm asleep, that's fine.

I DON'T WANT TO SHARE MY FESTIVAL WITH ANY OTHER FLIGHT, IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?
@MistressMacchika
yes I understand that BUT the problem should be dealt in another way. I don't care when restart happens. I need to sleep myself and I'll simply arrange my playing time according to that. If the festival end when I'm asleep, that's fine.

I DON'T WANT TO SHARE MY FESTIVAL WITH ANY OTHER FLIGHT, IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?
@Aeteni please don't yell... and i understand too, but then the only viable option is to shift dom over as well, or tally at 0:00 but activate at 6 screwing over dom. i agree it's unpleasant to have to share your holiday, but knowing the reasons made me more forgiving.

perhaps we could have queued forum posts?
@Aeteni please don't yell... and i understand too, but then the only viable option is to shift dom over as well, or tally at 0:00 but activate at 6 screwing over dom. i agree it's unpleasant to have to share your holiday, but knowing the reasons made me more forgiving.

perhaps we could have queued forum posts?
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
@MistressMacchika
well don't start listing reasons then. I won't appreciate. The timing this time sucked and that's my opinion. I'd rather have a say before Flameforgers.

@MistressMacchika
well don't start listing reasons then. I won't appreciate. The timing this time sucked and that's my opinion. I'd rather have a say before Flameforgers.

@Aeteni i suppose we are just very different people, then ^^ i wouldn't mind missing 6 hours out of 168 if it's more convenient for the staff, but that's only how i see it.

though, do you have a solution? i'm interested to hear.
@Aeteni i suppose we are just very different people, then ^^ i wouldn't mind missing 6 hours out of 168 if it's more convenient for the staff, but that's only how i see it.

though, do you have a solution? i'm interested to hear.
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64