Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale 2018
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 63 64
Hello all! We are aware players used their gathering turns during the time period the festival was off. We are looking into this.
Hello all! We are aware players used their gathering turns during the time period the festival was off. We are looking into this.
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
Some of us also played the Coliseum for ages without getting anything.
Some of us also played the Coliseum for ages without getting anything.
If you lost your turns and need a few spare sprockets you can try and stop by my thread. Trying to rally some people to donate as I know not everyone can wait around for some sort of compensation.

Here!
If you lost your turns and need a few spare sprockets you can try and stop by my thread. Trying to rally some people to donate as I know not everyone can wait around for some sort of compensation.

Here!
QOsn8Q8.pngFV7ubHf.png
[quote name="Mutron" date="2018-07-28 08:23:24" ] Hello all! We are aware players used their gathering turns during the time period the festival was off. We are looking into this. [/quote] thank you all so much!
Mutron wrote on 2018-07-28 08:23:24:

thank you all so much!
always lurking. g1 collector
373.gif401.gif
Well...that was interesting a bit annoyed but it is alright. Mistakes happen it is not the end of the world. Thank you for the hard work!
Well...that was interesting a bit annoyed but it is alright. Mistakes happen it is not the end of the world. Thank you for the hard work!
~If I do NOT respond in three minutes I am at work or away from the computer!~
It figures that Thundercrack would overload the festival circuits and cause a blackout!
It figures that Thundercrack would overload the festival circuits and cause a blackout!
[quote name="Mutron" date="2018-07-28 08:23:24" ] Hello all! We are aware players used their gathering turns during the time period the festival was off. We are looking into this. [/quote] Thank YOUUUU!!
Mutron wrote on 2018-07-28 08:23:24:

Thank YOUUUU!!
16403457.png je1KGwo.png 9808249.png
And here I went, just did some levelling in the colli, disappointed for forgetting the event ended at 6 AM XD
I seriously thought that was supposed to happen. That's what I get for not reading well.
And here I went, just did some levelling in the colli, disappointed for forgetting the event ended at 6 AM XD
I seriously thought that was supposed to happen. That's what I get for not reading well.
YJf1JiR.png
Hey all, this was posted just a little while ago!

Quote:
Xhaztol: 2018-07-28 11:37:50
Due to the festival issue we experienced this morning, we have added 30 Charged Sprockets to all players' hoards. In addition, we have increased the drop rate of festival skin chests in the Coliseum for the duration of the festival, which ends tomorrow at 06:00. Thank you for your understanding!
Hey all, this was posted just a little while ago!

Quote:
Xhaztol: 2018-07-28 11:37:50
Due to the festival issue we experienced this morning, we have added 30 Charged Sprockets to all players' hoards. In addition, we have increased the drop rate of festival skin chests in the Coliseum for the duration of the festival, which ends tomorrow at 06:00. Thank you for your understanding!
Sketch-Icon.png
[size=small] Check out my art store! [/size]
hroouugh the festival ending at 6 am is really inconvenient....that's so early but i don't want to waste a whole day of gathering turns.....

why would this
hroouugh the festival ending at 6 am is really inconvenient....that's so early but i don't want to waste a whole day of gathering turns.....

why would this
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
xxxxx 9121892.png
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 63 64