Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, July 2018
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
I love the warning about the festival. Had forgotten about it and was about to use my turns when the pop-up showed up.
I love the warning about the festival. Had forgotten about it and was about to use my turns when the pop-up showed up.
pontails_v2_0_by_viporion-d64jr46.gif
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
Not even Jupiter can take back a lost oppertunity
^Same! That was really helpful; I was a little worried I'd forget especially due to my timezone that rollover is a really good time to be gathering things before I have to start my day, but now it's not a concern because there's a reminder that I can't ignore (in a good way).
^Same! That was really helpful; I was a little worried I'd forget especially due to my timezone that rollover is a really good time to be gathering things before I have to start my day, but now it's not a concern because there's a reminder that I can't ignore (in a good way).
@Aequorin thanks for the popup reminder that the festival didn't start til 06:00! I would have completely forgotten otherwise. Will that be a feature that sticks around for the future festivals that start at 06:00?
@Aequorin thanks for the popup reminder that the festival didn't start til 06:00! I would have completely forgotten otherwise. Will that be a feature that sticks around for the future festivals that start at 06:00?
“”Starfall Celebration September 23rd”...
“”September 23rd”...
it’s the day AFTER my birthday, darn !
“”Starfall Celebration September 23rd”...
“”September 23rd”...
it’s the day AFTER my birthday, darn !
Cute
Cute
Will we be getting any word on the fifth anniversary update?

Glad the youths have a cool use now.
Little confused on the baby Coatl cropping, though. o.o

Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
[quote name="@Almedha" date="2018-07-26 16:41:54" ] Will we be getting any word on the fifth anniversary update? Glad the youths have a cool use now. Little confused on the baby Coatl cropping, though. o.o [/quote] huh? if you're talking about FR's most recent anniversary, they handed out [item=miniature sornieth globe], I believe? Along with new eye types :P
@Almedha wrote on 2018-07-26 16:41:54:

huh? if you're talking about FR's most recent anniversary, they handed out Miniature Sornieth Globe , I believe? Along with new eye types :P
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
[quote name="@Aquatic" date="2018-07-28 17:37:22" ] huh? if you're talking about FR's most recent anniversary, they handed out [item=miniature sornieth globe], I believe? Along with new eye types :P [/quote] Yep, [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2452352#post_2452352]that's[/url] the one. This was the familiar though. [Item=slight eyewing] The globe was for the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2392505#post_2392505]BotE open registration[/url] event.
@Aquatic wrote on 2018-07-28 17:37:22:
huh? if you're talking about FR's most recent anniversary, they handed out Miniature Sornieth Globe , I believe? Along with new eye types :P
Yep, that's the one. This was the familiar though.
Slight Eyewing
The globe was for the BotE open registration event.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
Nice
Nice
Nice
Nice
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45