Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, July 2018
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
Nice:D
Nice:D
echo.pngbiscuit.pngXAwbs1b.pngc4w7tx2.png
Hatchling avatars, finallyyyyyyyyyyy!
Hatchling avatars, finallyyyyyyyyyyy!
Tn4aWhc.png
But what is the reasoning behind changing the festival times? I don't understand this change :p
But what is the reasoning behind changing the festival times? I don't understand this change :p
Kiulani_combined_pixelbanner_art_by_dreamingcity_1.png
@Kiulani
It was anounced a month ago, you can find the explanation here
@Kiulani
It was anounced a month ago, you can find the explanation here
rairai_by_thecomposerrn-dbrohjs.pngaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame_me_by_thecomposerrn-dbrogh4.png
[quote]On July 22nd, to help players save their gathering turns between 00:30 and 06:00 server time, there will be a pop-up notice about the festival start time the first time you try to gather.[/quote] Maybe just reset everyone's gathering turns at 6 when the festival starts?
Quote:
On July 22nd, to help players save their gathering turns between 00:30 and 06:00 server time, there will be a pop-up notice about the festival start time the first time you try to gather.

Maybe just reset everyone's gathering turns at 6 when the festival starts?
@Luca20
Ah I see, thankyou! I'm not really up to date yet, I've just returned from a long hiatus. I hope Undel recovers well
@Luca20
Ah I see, thankyou! I'm not really up to date yet, I've just returned from a long hiatus. I hope Undel recovers well
Kiulani_combined_pixelbanner_art_by_dreamingcity_1.png
If anyone has a link to a guide or post showing what the hatchling avatars for each breed look like I'd be curious!

Glad to see that has been implemented, makes eternal youth dragons a lot more desirable.
If anyone has a link to a guide or post showing what the hatchling avatars for each breed look like I'd be curious!

Glad to see that has been implemented, makes eternal youth dragons a lot more desirable.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HATCHLING AVATARS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HATCHLING AVATARS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

When on your way out
Be sure that you say goodbye
Then lock the door tight.

They/it
Fr +3
Fandragons
Wishlist
BABY AVATARS.
BABY AVATARS.
I can't take part in the fanart Friday because social media. -_-

Otherwise, great update.
Thank you and I look forward to thunder times ahead.
I can't take part in the fanart Friday because social media. -_-

Otherwise, great update.
Thank you and I look forward to thunder times ahead.
8YiSfVe.png
G1s for sale
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45