Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Shielding Scales Sequel
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
Love the armour but OMG the frog!! That's SUCH a cool idea! Love the Doctor Who reference too of course. :P
Love the armour but OMG the frog!! That's SUCH a cool idea! Love the Doctor Who reference too of course. :P
Very nice!
Very nice!
tumblr_ose700Yddk1rmeezao9_r1_400.png
The scale armor's definitely some of my new favorite apparel :)
The scale armor's definitely some of my new favorite apparel :)
kV9q7M8.gif
I would really love a true black version of this, not purple or blueish but actual black armor.

I absolutely love these sets but I'm missing a dark version! And while we're at it, a more Firey-themed one!
I would really love a true black version of this, not purple or blueish but actual black armor.

I absolutely love these sets but I'm missing a dark version! And while we're at it, a more Firey-themed one!
That frog is a Doctor Who reference.
That frog is a Doctor Who reference.
courier_spitfire.gifcourier_pearl.gifcourier_edgar.gif
Apparel very nice
Apparel very nice
lightning.giftumblr_inline_nbefjh6UpE1qg78ij.pngoQlTGMl.png
Tidelord's missing!
Meanwhile, everybody pats a special frog
Tidelord's missing!
Meanwhile, everybody pats a special frog
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
Beating UM with just a Tynamo
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40157140] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/401572/40157140_350.png[/img] [/url] That new baldwin armour looks GREAT on my random progen (her genes need work) but for now covering her up in this gorgeous armour should work hah! Thanks guys!

40157140_350.png

That new baldwin armour looks GREAT on my random progen (her genes need work) but for now covering her up in this gorgeous armour should work hah! Thanks guys!
;)
Ooo the new stuff looks great!
:0c
Ooo the new stuff looks great!
:0c
Meowdy
I am 100% a-ok with more armor. *v*
I am 100% a-ok with more armor. *v*
3xOkhKh.jpg
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41