Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Game: Glimmer & Gloom!
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78
Nice!
Nice!
Interesting game, but I can't for the life of me figure it out. I've tried three times on easy and once on special. Won the first game on easy in 90-something clicks, but no idea what I finally did right. The second time I was really trying to find some kind of pattern or strategy I could follow, but in the end, I wasn't getting anywhere and gave up. The game on special was the same. The third time on easy I won again after 24 clicks, still no clue how.

I agree that hints or a tutorial or something would be very helpful, and all that work for only 200 treasure is not very motivating, although I suppose if you can figure out what you're doing, it wouldn't feel like so much work and you could go through each game much faster.

Edit - Won again on easy with only 6 clicks. Now I'm giving it one last try for now and just hit 250, so yeah ... Maybe I'm just bad at this, but I officially have no idea what I'm doing. xD
Interesting game, but I can't for the life of me figure it out. I've tried three times on easy and once on special. Won the first game on easy in 90-something clicks, but no idea what I finally did right. The second time I was really trying to find some kind of pattern or strategy I could follow, but in the end, I wasn't getting anywhere and gave up. The game on special was the same. The third time on easy I won again after 24 clicks, still no clue how.

I agree that hints or a tutorial or something would be very helpful, and all that work for only 200 treasure is not very motivating, although I suppose if you can figure out what you're doing, it wouldn't feel like so much work and you could go through each game much faster.

Edit - Won again on easy with only 6 clicks. Now I'm giving it one last try for now and just hit 250, so yeah ... Maybe I'm just bad at this, but I officially have no idea what I'm doing. xD
qYqvSwV.gif
it sucks....wish there was better games to play like maybe card games or something,but the new game sucks I tried playing it for an hour and nothing.....I hate that this game is so hard to get treasure for unless your a good artist that makes adopts and stuff...even the coliseum gives you crappy rewards.

and if I have to grind to get ahead then I should be having fun doing it at least and not sit here bored as hell doing it either....just saying....
it sucks....wish there was better games to play like maybe card games or something,but the new game sucks I tried playing it for an hour and nothing.....I hate that this game is so hard to get treasure for unless your a good artist that makes adopts and stuff...even the coliseum gives you crappy rewards.

and if I have to grind to get ahead then I should be having fun doing it at least and not sit here bored as hell doing it either....just saying....
smallest2222.jpg
I don't get this game at all, it is illogical. There should always be one in the wrong color when you click on it so I don't get how you could win.
I don't get this game at all, it is illogical. There should always be one in the wrong color when you click on it so I don't get how you could win.
I want to look into the heart of the dancer
His movements have a magic mystery
They must have a message and a meaning
'cause he's doing something to me
tbh this game is really hard for me;; and also infuriating because i suck at it lmao

so yeah, it gets like a 2/10 from me because even on easy it takes me +30 moves to win
tbh this game is really hard for me;; and also infuriating because i suck at it lmao

so yeah, it gets like a 2/10 from me because even on easy it takes me +30 moves to win
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif SHE/HER, +0

WISHLIST HERE

I ACCEPT RANDOM FRIEND REQUESTS

CHECK OUT MY NESTS!
like, it's a neat concept?? i just suck at puzzle games so
like, it's a neat concept?? i just suck at puzzle games so
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif SHE/HER, +0

WISHLIST HERE

I ACCEPT RANDOM FRIEND REQUESTS

CHECK OUT MY NESTS!
I like making the board dark. Love darkness haha
I like making the board dark. Love darkness haha
basically the game is: click a tile and the ones directly surrounding it will change color
which is simple enough in concept
but the fact it takes me 10 minutes to figure out takes all the fun out of the game...
will be sticking to playing other games, as im not interested in so much work for such little payout (200 coins? I could get 20kt in the time it takes me to finish one of these puzzles...no thanks fr team lol)
glad other people can enjoy it tho

Edit: I am at 1k on EASY???
basically the game is: click a tile and the ones directly surrounding it will change color
which is simple enough in concept
but the fact it takes me 10 minutes to figure out takes all the fun out of the game...
will be sticking to playing other games, as im not interested in so much work for such little payout (200 coins? I could get 20kt in the time it takes me to finish one of these puzzles...no thanks fr team lol)
glad other people can enjoy it tho

Edit: I am at 1k on EASY???
I collect birds! All birds! Any birds! Birds!!!!W1Dayps.png
wow!nice!
wow!nice!
Cool
Cool
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78