Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Game: Glimmer & Gloom!
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78
@Saphirosa

That's alright. My apologies for the misunderstanding.

However as I have pointed out a few times already with screenshots, the sprites are consistent between the game and their familiar version. They both have the skirt-like spines around their hips. Shadow sprites then have bright purple fin-like wings which can be seen behind Gloom in the game while Light sprites have more celestial type wings which can be seen on Glimmer.

If either sprite was just a "lazy recolor" they would not have their respective key differences. They'd either look similar to the nymphs (which are technically recolors) or it'd be an obvious copy/paste. Neither is the case here.
@Saphirosa

That's alright. My apologies for the misunderstanding.

However as I have pointed out a few times already with screenshots, the sprites are consistent between the game and their familiar version. They both have the skirt-like spines around their hips. Shadow sprites then have bright purple fin-like wings which can be seen behind Gloom in the game while Light sprites have more celestial type wings which can be seen on Glimmer.

If either sprite was just a "lazy recolor" they would not have their respective key differences. They'd either look similar to the nymphs (which are technically recolors) or it'd be an obvious copy/paste. Neither is the case here.
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twizz

They aren't. Shadow Sprite doesnt have it's fins in the game. So you're wrong by saying they are alike with their respective familiar art.
@Twizz

They aren't. Shadow Sprite doesnt have it's fins in the game. So you're wrong by saying they are alike with their respective familiar art.
QmA8loc.gif HMjulZ.jpg NywvZd5.gif
@Saphirosa [img]http://oi66.tinypic.com/mjxueb.jpg[/img] [img]http://oi68.tinypic.com/2emhlbm.jpg[/img] The fin-wings are there. They are harder to see because the Shadow sprite is facing forward instead of being viewed from behind like in the familiar's art, but they are there.
@Saphirosa

mjxueb.jpg
2emhlbm.jpg

The fin-wings are there.

They are harder to see because the Shadow sprite is facing forward instead of being viewed from behind like in the familiar's art, but they are there.
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
Yay!
Yay!
They call this game easy? Easy?! The first mode is categorize as easy, yet it's hard! When someone completes this, like lets say in 54 clicks, and they see the treasure, they get 200. 200?! Take a look at Shock Switch. You can get 4000 or more. That's how much treasure they should get for a hard game. But 200 treasure??!! I can't defeat the easy mode, barley anyone could! MAKE THE GAME EASIER!!! Yes, Higher or Lower can get you 65 treasure, but anyone can do it!
They call this game easy? Easy?! The first mode is categorize as easy, yet it's hard! When someone completes this, like lets say in 54 clicks, and they see the treasure, they get 200. 200?! Take a look at Shock Switch. You can get 4000 or more. That's how much treasure they should get for a hard game. But 200 treasure??!! I can't defeat the easy mode, barley anyone could! MAKE THE GAME EASIER!!! Yes, Higher or Lower can get you 65 treasure, but anyone can do it!
[quote name="@Twizz" date="2018-07-11 19:07:15" ] @Saphirosa [img]http://oi67.tinypic.com/2cntr91.jpg[/img] [img]http://oi65.tinypic.com/1zlyo7s.jpg[/img] [s]Please pardon my horrible MS Paint arrows[/s] To my eyes, it is more difficult to see on the Cinder Nymph but that might not be the case for others. There is absolutely a skirt on the Shadow Sprite though. The backs of the fins are a bright purple whereas the skirt is the dimmer black-purple as is also seen in the Glimmer/Gloom sprites. [/quote] no you are pointing to what i'm talking about. the shadow sprite's "skirt" is NOT threads like the light sprite. they have a distinctly different shape -- i think every sprite has their own unique shape. looking at the side by side the skirts of the shadow and light sprites are not at all the same. the light sprite has a thread like shape, the shadow sprite has fins like a fish, what look like thin bones with web between. to me you are pointing at two different things and telling me they look the same and it's just not also on your other reply the back fins are missing -- the glimmer and gloom sprite seems to have only their spine ridge but not their wing-fins so even there no that's not right either the sprites are not drawn well and the shadow sprite is off model even more than the light sprite and sorry you're not gunna convince me otherwise cos i can see it with my own eyes
@Twizz wrote on 2018-07-11 19:07:15:
@Saphirosa

2cntr91.jpg
1zlyo7s.jpg

Please pardon my horrible MS Paint arrows

To my eyes, it is more difficult to see on the Cinder Nymph but that might not be the case for others.

There is absolutely a skirt on the Shadow Sprite though. The backs of the fins are a bright purple whereas the skirt is the dimmer black-purple as is also seen in the Glimmer/Gloom sprites.

no you are pointing to what i'm talking about. the shadow sprite's "skirt" is NOT threads like the light sprite. they have a distinctly different shape -- i think every sprite has their own unique shape. looking at the side by side the skirts of the shadow and light sprites are not at all the same.

the light sprite has a thread like shape, the shadow sprite has fins like a fish, what look like thin bones with web between. to me you are pointing at two different things and telling me they look the same and it's just not

also on your other reply the back fins are missing -- the glimmer and gloom sprite seems to have only their spine ridge but not their wing-fins so even there no that's not right either

the sprites are not drawn well and the shadow sprite is off model even more than the light sprite and sorry you're not gunna convince me otherwise cos i can see it with my own eyes
"We will be here when all else crumbles."
[quote name="@SatanicStallion" date="2018-07-11 19:17:50" ] @-TroublesomeBread it wouldn't make sense for them to randomly introduce fins rather then continue the skirt pattern they have for the rest of the sprites, so i don't think that's likely [/quote] all of the sprites have different skirts so idk what you mean arcane has a crystal skirt. fire as an ember like skirt. plague has like decaying fabric. wind has swirlies and lightning has bones like stormcatchers bug arms. nature has a leafy skirt and ice doesn't seem to really have one and earth is just pebbles on their hips -- none of them have the same pattern skirt and shadow's fins fit just fine with the theme
@SatanicStallion wrote on 2018-07-11 19:17:50:
@-TroublesomeBread it wouldn't make sense for them to randomly introduce fins rather then continue the skirt pattern they have for the rest of the sprites, so i don't think that's likely

all of the sprites have different skirts so idk what you mean

arcane has a crystal skirt. fire as an ember like skirt. plague has like decaying fabric. wind has swirlies and lightning has bones like stormcatchers bug arms. nature has a leafy skirt and ice doesn't seem to really have one and earth is just pebbles on their hips -- none of them have the same pattern skirt and shadow's fins fit just fine with the theme
"We will be here when all else crumbles."
Cannot get that 1 dark spot filled! and it on easy!
Cannot get that 1 dark spot filled! and it on easy!
Fenithsigbanner01_zpsbd1d0c5c.jpg
@TroublesomeBread
Thats what I meant, but I just gave up to explain it.
@TroublesomeBread
Thats what I meant, but I just gave up to explain it.
QmA8loc.gif HMjulZ.jpg NywvZd5.gif
Their really needs to be a tutorial on this game. Even on easy mode if you have no idea where to click, the game goes on forever! I have this game! Give us a better tutorial, please.
Their really needs to be a tutorial on this game. Even on easy mode if you have no idea where to click, the game goes on forever! I have this game! Give us a better tutorial, please.
28eaFo7.png

?-RPK_=party.png
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78