Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Game: Glimmer & Gloom!
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 77 78
I really don’t understand this game.
I really don’t understand this game.
Yeah, I don't get how it works! Maybe I'm just to dumb for it... XD
Yeah, I don't get how it works! Maybe I'm just to dumb for it... XD
It's pretty fun, but I must admit, difficult. I can only manage to complete one puzzle so far. But, like I said; very fun!!
It's pretty fun, but I must admit, difficult. I can only manage to complete one puzzle so far. But, like I said; very fun!!
YAAAAY :D
finnaly!
new game!
*happydance*
YAAAAY :D
finnaly!
new game!
*happydance*
+8h, She
Light Flight
Familiars Wishlist
___ Iz0e2b4.png
Old links:
Try clean lair!
old fest:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2266216
Sell FV and CS
FkAu8Li.pngibewym8.png22aOvgY.gifCkwvckv.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngFkAu8Li.png
- Sleeping Dragon Adopt?
I played it a few times and still have no idea how it works.
I played it a few times and still have no idea how it works.
OH, I LOVE THIS GAME.
OH, I LOVE THIS GAME.
tumblr_inline_mmmahxnVYe1roozkr.gif
[quote name="@SatanicStallion" date="2018-07-09 09:10:23" ] @saphirosa i dont believe they were meant to be fins as all of the sprites have that kind of skirt, but because of the odd angle it can be easily mistaken for fins [/quote] no, all the sprites don't have that kind of skirt? they are all similar but not the same. shadow sprite definitely has [u]fins [/u]instead of threads, and in the game their faces are all wrong. so yeah it does look like they recolored shadow from light sprite -- it does look v lazy.
@SatanicStallion wrote on 2018-07-09 09:10:23:
@saphirosa i dont believe they were meant to be fins as all of the sprites have that kind of skirt, but because of the odd angle it can be easily mistaken for fins

no, all the sprites don't have that kind of skirt? they are all similar but not the same. shadow sprite definitely has fins instead of threads, and in the game their faces are all wrong. so yeah it does look like they recolored shadow from light sprite -- it does look v lazy.
"We will be here when all else crumbles."
@TroublesomeBread
Yeah thats kinda disappointing .
@TroublesomeBread
QmA8loc.gif HMjulZ.jpg NywvZd5.gif
[quote name="@Saphirosa" date="2018-07-11 13:19:03" ] @/TroublesomeBread Yeah thats kinda disappointing . [/quote] it is more disappointing since the eye thing just happened and plus firefly was not a very good gene, art quality wise
@Saphirosa wrote on 2018-07-11 13:19:03:
@/TroublesomeBread

it is more disappointing since the eye thing just happened and plus firefly was not a very good gene, art quality wise
"We will be here when all else crumbles."
Servin' Mama well for this game. I love puzzles.

(Although it's kinda kicking my butt. XD)
Servin' Mama well for this game. I love puzzles.

(Although it's kinda kicking my butt. XD)
STwixru.pngLight vs. Arcane 2023 IF Raffle Top 25 Total Tickets! Badge by irithyll!efc4RYV.png
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 77 78