Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee 2018
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 69 70
Ahhhh
Ahhhh
Um, these are awesome??
Um, these are awesome??
Are the bear familiars in the chests @Xhaztol? You guys had said they'd be being moved to the Joxar's Crates once this round of festivals started, but there's nothing in the news post about them and I don't want to open my collected crates if the bears aren't even in them.
Are the bear familiars in the chests @Xhaztol? You guys had said they'd be being moved to the Joxar's Crates once this round of festivals started, but there's nothing in the news post about them and I don't want to open my collected crates if the bears aren't even in them.
*~*~*~*~*
Previously
Morichinatsu
*~*~*~*~*
FBJNgPs.png 8eLgwHU.png tuKAvP2.png 8a4I5lk.png FBJNgPs.png
I
VlDJnIY.png
polar
bears
and
jmrzRk7.pngs
The apparel is 10/10

But. Am I the only one who can't see the accents in Baldwin? Like at what level are they brewable? Wasn't it 3? I see tablet recipes but not them. Weird.
The apparel is 10/10

But. Am I the only one who can't see the accents in Baldwin? Like at what level are they brewable? Wasn't it 3? I see tablet recipes but not them. Weird.
What lovely items! :D

Great start to the new festivals!

Also love the new banner style.
What lovely items! :D

Great start to the new festivals!

Also love the new banner style.
The halos! THE HALOS!

I love the apparel too! And the accents! The beastclan familiar is cool too, I hope we get different beastclans for each festival.

Kind of sad we didn't get more recolours but oh well.
The halos! THE HALOS!

I love the apparel too! And the accents! The beastclan familiar is cool too, I hope we get different beastclans for each festival.

Kind of sad we didn't get more recolours but oh well.
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
Loving the new apparel and stuff, but the Baldwin's skins aren't in the list of things to brew? Please update this before I have to go to bed!
Loving the new apparel and stuff, but the Baldwin's skins aren't in the list of things to brew? Please update this before I have to go to bed!
SHJFHEGVJVCHFJN HALO
SHJFHEGVJVCHFJN HALO
YES MUCH HYPE FOR HALOS yes yes yes!! beautiful <3
YES MUCH HYPE FOR HALOS yes yes yes!! beautiful <3
I387ENf.png
aaa all the apparel is so good
aaa all the apparel is so good
615i00.png
Fr blog | Adopts | Skins
Fr + 0
oru7s0.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 69 70