Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee 2018
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70
@AlbertoGrayFox

You can also brew them at Baldwin's Bubbling Brew (in the Trading Post). You can make up to 20 at a time :)
@AlbertoGrayFox

You can also brew them at Baldwin's Bubbling Brew (in the Trading Post). You can make up to 20 at a time :)
photofunky.gif
It's over ;-;
It's over ;-;
Finally a male imperial light skin!
Finally a male imperial light skin!
Yay!
Yay!
Is it bad if I like the recollection better? They’re both so beautiful
Is it bad if I like the recollection better? They’re both so beautiful
Ohmigosh, I really hope they bring back the halos, maybe in Joxar's crate or as spoof versions. I feel like I didn't buy enough of them this BSJ, argh! They've been what I've been needing ever since I joined... ;v;
Ohmigosh, I really hope they bring back the halos, maybe in Joxar's crate or as spoof versions. I feel like I didn't buy enough of them this BSJ, argh! They've been what I've been needing ever since I joined... ;v;
w7Z8MA5.png
Damn.. The price for Xanadu in the AH really went up since last week huh.
Damn.. The price for Xanadu in the AH really went up since last week huh.
rkbdyro.png
@Rookery Holiday items don't retire anymore. I'm not sure from what point onwards, but the halo, drapes, and the familiar will be available as a possible random drop from Joxar's Spare inventory Crate. :)
@Rookery Holiday items don't retire anymore. I'm not sure from what point onwards, but the halo, drapes, and the familiar will be available as a possible random drop from Joxar's Spare inventory Crate. :)
@Gaia

Thank you so much!! I really appreciate the response! <3
@Gaia

Thank you so much!! I really appreciate the response! <3
w7Z8MA5.png
Why are all the skins/accents' prices on the AH going way up?
Why are all the skins/accents' prices on the AH going way up?
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70