Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee 2018
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70
@RiavaCornelia Flight Rising launched back in June 2013. This means that the Flight Rising year last from June to May, and each June is the start of a new holiday cycle with a new theme :)
@RiavaCornelia Flight Rising launched back in June 2013. This means that the Flight Rising year last from June to May, and each June is the start of a new holiday cycle with a new theme :)
Xanadu looks awesome.
Xanadu looks awesome.
AWW YES
AWW YES
tumblr_odrif081KQ1veeoeeo1_500.png
@Gaia ah, I see! I'm here just from October 2017 so I didn't know :D Thank you!
@Gaia ah, I see! I'm here just from October 2017 so I didn't know :D Thank you!
accents/skin shop
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2451809
Oh my, this looks so cool!
but
is it okay that I only got 10 Immaculate Tablets for the entire time of the event? (sorry for my bad english)
Oh my, this looks so cool!
but
is it okay that I only got 10 Immaculate Tablets for the entire time of the event? (sorry for my bad english)
AAAAAAA I LOOOVE THISSSS
AAAAAAA I LOOOVE THISSSS
@AlbertoGrayFox

Where have you been trying to get the Tablets?

You can find them either by gathering in Light territory (you can change which flight you use your gathering turns in by using the dropdown on each gathering area)

Or you can find them by defeating enemies in the Coliseum that are Light elementals or neutral elementals.
@AlbertoGrayFox

Where have you been trying to get the Tablets?

You can find them either by gathering in Light territory (you can change which flight you use your gathering turns in by using the dropdown on each gathering area)

Or you can find them by defeating enemies in the Coliseum that are Light elementals or neutral elementals.
photofunky.gif
Love the halos instead of vistas this year, and yay for extra familiars!
Love the halos instead of vistas this year, and yay for extra familiars!
xz9jkpi.png WdjCbzM.png0J2bgbp.png
seriously? no skin restocks in the last 15 minutes?
seriously? no skin restocks in the last 15 minutes?
⁜tumblr_inline_ouqpdrcHmm1r2ao8y_540.png2HL2oNl.png puLeaDq.png 1QgVVA1.png tumblr_inline_ouqpdrX4gg1r2ao8y_540.png⁜
@ToxicToucan i tried to get Tablets in a Light Territory
in the next time I'll try to find them in the Coliseum ( i don't like this "mini-game(?)", but i will try)

Thanks for answer!
@ToxicToucan i tried to get Tablets in a Light Territory
in the next time I'll try to find them in the Coliseum ( i don't like this "mini-game(?)", but i will try)

Thanks for answer!
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70