Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee 2018
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70
Please make more faun familiars, and please don't mess them up and make them all manly please keep them cute!
Please make more faun familiars, and please don't mess them up and make them all manly please keep them cute!
I wish I can get everything..
I wish I can get everything..
that's cool!
that's cool!
Need me some more of these wonderful skins!!
Need me some more of these wonderful skins!!
A bit late to the party, but awesome festival! I love the apparel, and the elemental halo is really cool (hope each flight gets one!) It's the familiar, though, that I really love! The recolored one is just perfect; so this year will be beastclan ambassadors? Nifty :3 I hope that they stay cool looking; I love the way that these faun ones look. They're not all cutesy (we have enough of those already.) I was starting to kind of lose interest in FR lately, so this festival is definitely a pick-me-up.
A bit late to the party, but awesome festival! I love the apparel, and the elemental halo is really cool (hope each flight gets one!) It's the familiar, though, that I really love! The recolored one is just perfect; so this year will be beastclan ambassadors? Nifty :3 I hope that they stay cool looking; I love the way that these faun ones look. They're not all cutesy (we have enough of those already.) I was starting to kind of lose interest in FR lately, so this festival is definitely a pick-me-up.
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
[quote name="Onyxragdoll" date="2018-06-28 15:20:24" ] Please make more faun familiars, and please don't mess them up and make them all manly please keep them cute! [/quote] This, fauns and satyrs are my weakness. That and centaurs, love them to bits. Also waiting for a level increase for Baldwin. I don't want to brew anything and lose out on the experience. I've had to go to cauldron services for my brewing needs
Onyxragdoll wrote on 2018-06-28 15:20:24:

This, fauns and satyrs are my weakness. That and centaurs, love them to bits.

Also waiting for a level increase for Baldwin. I don't want to brew anything and lose out on the experience. I've had to go to cauldron services for my brewing needs
Z7cgb70.png
Why is the familiar for this festival different from previous this year? :D
accents/skin shop
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2451809
[quote name="RiavaCornelia" date="2018-06-29 13:33:01" ] Why is the familiar for this festival different from previous this year? :D [/quote] It's the start of a new Flight Rising year, or that's how I see it anyways :3
RiavaCornelia wrote on 2018-06-29 13:33:01:
It's the start of a new Flight Rising year, or that's how I see it anyways :3
shadowbinder_500con_by_sinistereternity-d75s5r4.png
Thanks for the hard work! Love the new items!
Thanks for the hard work! Love the new items!
The sun drapes look great
The sun drapes look great
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70