Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee 2018
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70
[quote name="Forumsdackel" date="2018-06-24 23:14:45" ] [quote name="Gaia" date="2018-06-24 22:34:08" ] [quote name="Zuron" date="2018-06-24 21:26:06" ] @/Gaia Maybe they'll add a new one for each holiday? [/quote] Perhaps; it does seem that way. But 1 recolour a month isnt the same as a large variety of recolours in June 2018. The latter is what they said would happen.. [/quote] [quote](Note: In June 2018 we will be adding a large variety of color variant items for the 6th season. We will add these items regardless of whether bears are added to the inventory or not. The bears are not a replacement for new color variant items, and will not reduce the quantity of recolored items that we choose to make available.)[/quote] They wrote it right here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2323022 And I'm also a bit sad that there was no word about it @Xhaztol: Will these still come? [/quote] @Forumsdackel Yep! Recolors are still coming, however, our timeline for rolling them out has had to shift with the circumstances surrounding temporarily losing a team member. We'll update as often as we can, but the current goal is to have 2-3 recolors (or thereabouts) included with Thundercrack Carnivale. If that goal is unattainable we'll do our best to make sure we update everyone. I [i]can[/i] confirm that bears (both real and imposter-recolors) were added to the Joxar chest pool, but as a bonus chance item (similar to skins), so that they don't appear at the same frequency as other items. Thanks for the question!
Forumsdackel wrote on 2018-06-24 23:14:45:
Gaia wrote on 2018-06-24 22:34:08:
Zuron wrote on 2018-06-24 21:26:06:
@/Gaia

Maybe they'll add a new one for each holiday?

Perhaps; it does seem that way. But 1 recolour a month isnt the same as a large variety of recolours in June 2018. The latter is what they said would happen..

Quote:
(Note: In June 2018 we will be adding a large variety of color variant items for the 6th season. We will add these items regardless of whether bears are added to the inventory or not. The bears are not a replacement for new color variant items, and will not reduce the quantity of recolored items that we choose to make available.)

They wrote it right here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2323022
And I'm also a bit sad that there was no word about it

@Xhaztol: Will these still come?

@Forumsdackel

Yep! Recolors are still coming, however, our timeline for rolling them out has had to shift with the circumstances surrounding temporarily losing a team member. We'll update as often as we can, but the current goal is to have 2-3 recolors (or thereabouts) included with Thundercrack Carnivale. If that goal is unattainable we'll do our best to make sure we update everyone.

I can confirm that bears (both real and imposter-recolors) were added to the Joxar chest pool, but as a bonus chance item (similar to skins), so that they don't appear at the same frequency as other items.

Thanks for the question!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
I loaf this apparel I just need da halo but here ya go! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42306095] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/423061/42306095_350.png[/img] [/url]
I loaf this apparel I just need da halo but here ya go!
42306095_350.png

qnkG3ol.png
WOOOO FURRIES AND EXTRA APPAREL SIGN ME UP
WOOOO FURRIES AND EXTRA APPAREL SIGN ME UP
zompvoj_by_rythiian-dchjkcr.png
We are the light.
We are the light.
YAAAAA
YAAAAA
LOOK HERE!!!

a 50/50 raffle!!!
Adopt a Fae!
Give a familiar and get one :P
HECK YA STORMCATCHER'S MAGICAL POPCORN ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
cool
cool
dlh-2fRWu50.jpg
I just could rip all my hair off. I'm in the coli since Sunday and didn't get any chest. Pls tell me I'm not the only one.

At least I got so many new familiars and can get doubles of the beautiful apparel. :3
I just could rip all my hair off. I'm in the coli since Sunday and didn't get any chest. Pls tell me I'm not the only one.

At least I got so many new familiars and can get doubles of the beautiful apparel. :3
Awsome
Awsome
Nice event!
Nice event!
7f798284fc0b66c3f8c0845673443a021738999d.png
Ugh its halfway over!
Ugh its halfway over!
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70