Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee 2018
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 69 70
[quote name="@Oriette" date="2018-06-25 01:09:31" ] Can anyone confirm if chests are being found through digging this time? Or are they still under scavenging? [/quote] I can confirm they are dropping in digging, I got one there yesterday!
@Oriette wrote on 2018-06-25 01:09:31:
Can anyone confirm if chests are being found through digging this time? Or are they still under scavenging?

I can confirm they are dropping in digging, I got one there yesterday!
V2NoKel.gif Kalo/77/Gray
-
they/he
-
proud apologist of the vampiric and otherwise monstrous
d06f102e-8da9-11eb-95dc-fbcfa2166c2d.gif
Oof.
These items.
I need.
Oof.
These items.
I need.
button_deviantart_by_dogi_crimson-da73zt5.gif artshoprosecyan_by_dogi_crimson-da84g3l.png apparel_paunchy_green_perch_by_dogi_crimson-dc5fcw8.gif item_cobalt_scale_by_dogi_crimson-dadpo0a.gif item_nickel_cat_figurine_by_dogi_crimson-dag62cy.gif item_sparrow_skull_by_dogi_crimson-da7g5hp.gif
Sonic - she/her - Pansexual - 0+ FR time - Currently battling depression
Hello, I am a random kiddo who has no idea what she's doing 90% of the time.
I ain't disappointed this time :]
I ain't disappointed this time :]
602d1145219f3e2ac5c6808013728c7a5184c224_hq.jpg
[quote name="Gaia" date="2018-06-24 00:30:03" ] Happy Brightshine Jubilee everyone! May Lightweaver light your path and bring you much bounty! I'm happy to see halo apparel and the new familiar looks pretty cool too! I'm kinda sad though, to see only 1 new Joxar item. I remember last year it was said a large batch of items would be added this month.. :( [/quote] SAME HERE! I clearly remember one of y'all saying that the new Festival year starting with 2018 Brightshine is special because we'd get a whole batch of new recolours. I'm looking forward to Thundercracc then! [quote name="Aequorin" date="2017-11-20 20:33:23" ]Note: In June 2018 we will be adding a large variety of color variant items for the 6th season.[/quote]
Gaia wrote on 2018-06-24 00:30:03:
Happy Brightshine Jubilee everyone! May Lightweaver light your path and bring you much bounty!

I'm happy to see halo apparel and the new familiar looks pretty cool too! I'm kinda sad though, to see only 1 new Joxar item. I remember last year it was said a large batch of items would be added this month.. :(

SAME HERE! I clearly remember one of y'all saying that the new Festival year starting with 2018 Brightshine is special because we'd get a whole batch of new recolours. I'm looking forward to Thundercracc then!
Aequorin wrote on 2017-11-20 20:33:23:
Note: In June 2018 we will be adding a large variety of color variant items for the 6th season.
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
[quote name="turambawkward" date="2018-06-26 11:24:41" ] @finnglas I completely agree. It works okay on some breeds depending on the positioning of their head (imp females, guardian males), but it's still really hard to pick out on a white background :( [/quote] I suppose it’s not ideal for some, but I’ve found that stacking halos is really neat. The more stacked the more intense. You want that halo blotting out the sun? You got it! I’m excited to see the halo items for next fest. I bet you can stack them to get really cool glows and color mixes!
turambawkward wrote on 2018-06-26 11:24:41:
@finnglas

I completely agree. It works okay on some breeds depending on the positioning of their head (imp females, guardian males), but it's still really hard to pick out on a white background :(

I suppose it’s not ideal for some, but I’ve found that stacking halos is really neat. The more stacked the more intense. You want that halo blotting out the sun? You got it!

I’m excited to see the halo items for next fest. I bet you can stack them to get really cool glows and color mixes!
87b0151da9.png
Bless! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14404] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/145/14404_350.png[/img] [/url]
Bless!

14404_350.png
I've been wondering for a while... how do you know which skins are the ones that can be found through digging/coli?
I've been wondering for a while... how do you know which skins are the ones that can be found through digging/coli?
GZJetP5.pngp0ktFPn.png1cqnXuZ.png6PSSZLJ.png
I've got a thing for satyr-like creatures, so I love the Luminous Ambassador. All the other new items are also pretty nice.
I've got a thing for satyr-like creatures, so I love the Luminous Ambassador. All the other new items are also pretty nice.
K6TNbNL.pngPhO6hbB.png727YQaO.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
Anyone else like how the admins realize that our primal is pretty cheap so we're being shown with Glowing instead? I think it's lovely.
Anyone else like how the admins realize that our primal is pretty cheap so we're being shown with Glowing instead? I think it's lovely.
wq9PoXA.png
I'm so conflicted, there's a couple of skins I've not gotten yet, but I've already spent up my budget for the festival -cry- (And my savings are staring at me crying out to be spent BUT I CAN'T)
Lets hope I get the skins and accents to drop in the Coli! (Or I miraculously earn enough in the coli to buy some more!)
I love all the accents this festival, well done to all the people who took part is the designing contest! Light always seem to up their game for every year, and I love it.
Loving the familiars, I can't wait to see the familiars for the rest of the festivals, super excited!
I'm so conflicted, there's a couple of skins I've not gotten yet, but I've already spent up my budget for the festival -cry- (And my savings are staring at me crying out to be spent BUT I CAN'T)
Lets hope I get the skins and accents to drop in the Coli! (Or I miraculously earn enough in the coli to buy some more!)
I love all the accents this festival, well done to all the people who took part is the designing contest! Light always seem to up their game for every year, and I love it.
Loving the familiars, I can't wait to see the familiars for the rest of the festivals, super excited!
HSBKvao.png
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 69 70