Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee 2018
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 69 70
I love the new items!
I love the new items!
anomalous_nekomata.png
Happy brightshine jubilee, cheers!
Happy brightshine jubilee, cheers!
Hello everyone, not sure if this is the place, but I just gathered (dug and scavenged) in Light for 11 turns and did not get a single bit of currency. Is this a bug? :/
Hello everyone, not sure if this is the place, but I just gathered (dug and scavenged) in Light for 11 turns and did not get a single bit of currency. Is this a bug? :/
Is the Mistyhollow familiar only around for this festival or will it be available in Joxar's next fest?

(Also all those skins aaa <3 And the halo!)
Is the Mistyhollow familiar only around for this festival or will it be available in Joxar's next fest?

(Also all those skins aaa <3 And the halo!)
I miss pings - DMs work better. Semi-hiatus.
Please say the drapes are this year's theme!
Please say the drapes are this year's theme!
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
I love the halo ring
I love the halo ring
[quote name="Mondfuchs" date="2018-06-25 23:10:45" ] Hello everyone, not sure if this is the place, but I just gathered (dug and scavenged) in Light for 11 turns and did not get a single bit of currency. Is this a bug? :/ [/quote] I had that issue yesterday and barely got any today :/ my scavenging level is maxed, and I really feel like that’s the issue
Mondfuchs wrote on 2018-06-25 23:10:45:

I had that issue yesterday and barely got any today :/ my scavenging level is maxed, and I really feel like that’s the issue
@finnglas

I completely agree. It works okay on some breeds depending on the positioning of their head (imp females, guardian males), but it's still really hard to pick out on a white background :(
@finnglas

I completely agree. It works okay on some breeds depending on the positioning of their head (imp females, guardian males), but it's still really hard to pick out on a white background :(
HzGpUHb.png
yay
yay
All those impressive awesome wc skins and accents that didn’t make it, such a shame and so many talented artists that wasn’t seen T-T
Great festival apparel tho
All those impressive awesome wc skins and accents that didn’t make it, such a shame and so many talented artists that wasn’t seen T-T
Great festival apparel tho
unknown-2.png
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 69 70