Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Shielding Scales
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 72 73
Yay new armor! Time to check out how it looks on my dragons.
Yay new armor! Time to check out how it looks on my dragons.
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
Here before this thread turns into one giant argument. That armor is amazing!
Here before this thread turns into one giant argument. That armor is amazing!
0e339d30-3d6e-11e9-8895-1988d6584d7c.gifnew_piskel__4__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78euy.gifnew_piskel__2__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc6yqrm.gifnew_piskel__5__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78stw.gifgamqog1.gifZksdOni.gifnew_piskel__3__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc74o4j.gifr2mttMy.gifGHWRE8R.gifyeetingingingign.gif
MORE ARMOR

YES

Looks like I'm gonna be spending all my hard-earned profit from this push on new armor for the babes ;)

Edit: I love how they took a more rustic/medieval approach with this, especially the skullcap. It's not nearly as refined as the filigree sets, nor quite as rough as the classic armor sets, and it has its own feel to it; I could see it being used for the soldiers that aren't quite noble or tanky, but aren't exactly commoners.

My only complaint is one that affects most any type of apparel, especially armor -- the shape of this armor only really looks good on dragons with sleek, curvy figures, such as PCs, Mirrors, and Skydancers.

The cuirass looks silly on dragons like Coatls, Nocturnes, and Snappers, which have relatively straight, fat bodies, but it's a common problem when making any type of armor fit a log-shaped body. Armor has a specific shape to it, defined by our current historical examples of how it fits on humans; when applied to dragons, it doesn't fit all types, but that's perfectly alright ^^

The greaves and bracers, however, are some of my favorite pieces! They're pretty flexible with any type of armor or outfit, and work great on most breeds.

The only thing that'll make me happier -- in regards to this apparel collection -- is to have more colors added, especially if some were matched to the rogue or lion sets.
MORE ARMOR

YES

Looks like I'm gonna be spending all my hard-earned profit from this push on new armor for the babes ;)

Edit: I love how they took a more rustic/medieval approach with this, especially the skullcap. It's not nearly as refined as the filigree sets, nor quite as rough as the classic armor sets, and it has its own feel to it; I could see it being used for the soldiers that aren't quite noble or tanky, but aren't exactly commoners.

My only complaint is one that affects most any type of apparel, especially armor -- the shape of this armor only really looks good on dragons with sleek, curvy figures, such as PCs, Mirrors, and Skydancers.

The cuirass looks silly on dragons like Coatls, Nocturnes, and Snappers, which have relatively straight, fat bodies, but it's a common problem when making any type of armor fit a log-shaped body. Armor has a specific shape to it, defined by our current historical examples of how it fits on humans; when applied to dragons, it doesn't fit all types, but that's perfectly alright ^^

The greaves and bracers, however, are some of my favorite pieces! They're pretty flexible with any type of armor or outfit, and work great on most breeds.

The only thing that'll make me happier -- in regards to this apparel collection -- is to have more colors added, especially if some were matched to the rogue or lion sets.
3 hours ahead of FR time
OH DAMN GUESS WHO JUST FOUND NEW ARMOR FOR HER SOULSBORNE DERGS

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!
OH DAMN GUESS WHO JUST FOUND NEW ARMOR FOR HER SOULSBORNE DERGS

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!
VAAnkLY.png
yooooo these are sick!!!! I need that pink set so badly.
yooooo these are sick!!!! I need that pink set so badly.
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
New armor! And thanks for implementing a vial for Common eyes! ^3^/
New armor! And thanks for implementing a vial for Common eyes! ^3^/
cYL23Qf.png
ooooooh nice! love that there’s more armor now!
ooooooh nice! love that there’s more armor now!
JooSuWk.png
ALL OF THE YES!
ALL OF THE YES!
tumblr_inline_nswmvx0twY1qiwi8o_500.giftumblr_inline_ou0gs5wQuG1t6xugg_540.png tumblr_inline_ns8ev1Q4Fx1t6xugg_540.png tumblr_inline_owkwhoE5f51u26x8a_540.pngtumblr_inline_otxcehAeKa1t6xugg_540.pngtumblr_inline_nswmvx0twY1qiwi8o_500.gif
0A0
0A0
ew9u8Xp.png
All these updates look awesome! Thank you for listening to feedback about the eyes! Goodbye treasure stockpile! I hardly knew ye.
All these updates look awesome! Thank you for listening to feedback about the eyes! Goodbye treasure stockpile! I hardly knew ye.
UOE82cg.png5CDWSYQ.jpgtumblr_inline_npdwc6vY5R1qjsxoz_500.gif
Sales: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2870348
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 72 73