Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Shielding Scales
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73
Living for the Simple and Roseate Tail Tatters
Living for the Simple and Roseate Tail Tatters
u28bzYI.png1586_200px_madolche_by_miirshroom-dcec1cf.pngi0G0zFy.png
love that the new apparel is somewhat of an update/variation of the classic filigree armor as well as the wrappings. now i can armour my dragons without them all looking the same
love that the new apparel is somewhat of an update/variation of the classic filigree armor as well as the wrappings. now i can armour my dragons without them all looking the same
UZVTEBc.png
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2018-06-20 09:57:38" ] Also: bundles are on their way! :) [/quote] [img]https://media1.tenor.com/images/8e1ca004043b8c59421e0da43bbc43fc/tenor.gif[/img]
Xhaztol wrote on 2018-06-20 09:57:38:
Also: bundles are on their way! :)

tenor.gif
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
Bundle?
Bundle?
Oh my god soo pretty
Oh my god soo pretty
I want the glowing eyes
I want the glowing eyes
Nice!
Nice!
despite being an arcanite, the ashfall rebellion was my 2nd favorite part of BotE! the first of course being the cyclone shift. There needed more variation in bandit-style fighting gear and this is a very nice way of implementing it!

also, I just noticed the updated artwork for the common eye types and I love it! My profile pic dragon Iskyla looks so much more sly with that gaze.
despite being an arcanite, the ashfall rebellion was my 2nd favorite part of BotE! the first of course being the cyclone shift. There needed more variation in bandit-style fighting gear and this is a very nice way of implementing it!

also, I just noticed the updated artwork for the common eye types and I love it! My profile pic dragon Iskyla looks so much more sly with that gaze.
zompvoj_by_rythiian-dchjkcr.png
Thank you for the bundles ....
I bought this morning the bundle with roseate :D
Thank you for the bundles ....
I bought this morning the bundle with roseate :D
echo.pngbiscuit.pngXAwbs1b.pngc4w7tx2.png
Roseate is sooo pretty! Must buy it.
Roseate is sooo pretty! Must buy it.
xz9jkpi.png WdjCbzM.png0J2bgbp.png
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73