Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Shielding Scales
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73
Loving the new apparel! I need to save up for it soon.
Loving the new apparel! I need to save up for it soon.
I love the new armor, I hope a purple colored set releases!
I love the new armor, I hope a purple colored set releases!
Ale czad
Ale czad
Yay, thanks for adding the Vial of Tempered Sight!
Yay, thanks for adding the Vial of Tempered Sight!
Hey, I just read that Undel's sick? She okay? I hope she's okay.
Hey, I just read that Undel's sick? She okay? I hope she's okay.
We are who we are and nothing more.
first of all, thank you sm for adding the vial of tempered sight sldkfjsdhf
i LOVE the way this apparel update is related to lore !!!! that makes it so interesting to read and lets us participate in the lore and,,,, very yes <333
the armor is go r g e o u s i need 239483274723 ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i ahve to rethink ALL MMY DRAGONS' OUTFITS NOW HRNGHH
first of all, thank you sm for adding the vial of tempered sight sldkfjsdhf
i LOVE the way this apparel update is related to lore !!!! that makes it so interesting to read and lets us participate in the lore and,,,, very yes <333
the armor is go r g e o u s i need 239483274723 ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i ahve to rethink ALL MMY DRAGONS' OUTFITS NOW HRNGHH
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
Loving the Regal Scale armor.
Loving the Regal Scale armor.
387eb300554dda98133df2b163908fce3ad45797.gif

Dirk | Male | Artist/Gamer | Adult
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=25707256&skin=0&apparel=9452,26874,26876,26878,26881,26879,26875,26880,26877&xt=dressing.png[/img] Ooo, this is perfect!
dragon?did=25707256&skin=0&apparel=9452,26874,26876,26878,26881,26879,26875,26880,26877&xt=dressing.png

Ooo, this is perfect!
The new apparel looks amazing! Can't wait to dress my warriors in that :D

And it's super cool of you to make the Vial of tempered sight ♥
It's always good to know that the flight rising team reflects about criticism and tries to find a solution that makes everybody happy :D ♥
Good job!
The new apparel looks amazing! Can't wait to dress my warriors in that :D

And it's super cool of you to make the Vial of tempered sight ♥
It's always good to know that the flight rising team reflects about criticism and tries to find a solution that makes everybody happy :D ♥
Good job!
6347.png
pitty | she/her | +9 hours

Art ShopDerpy Dragon AdoptsIcon Adoptsdragon sale (+art)fr tumblr
Mini tangent time!

The scale armour only looks good on certain breeds like the ones you show here but it looks terrible on female guardians and imperials.
The wing apparel looks really out of place compared the rest of the set. Now that can be a good thing if you wanted to use the wing apparel on its own but as a set it just looks out of place.

The tassle and gorget are nice but if you removed the scales on the tassel apparel I would absolutely love it because it would fit a ton of dragons I currently have.

Last thing I would like to say is are you afraid of putting detail on armour? because the gorget, cuirass and wingplates are plain as hell.
No dent marks, no small scuffs and scratches and no texture. The weathered set looks great because compared to the rest of the sets, it looks like it been used and abused. You know, like actual armour!

Mini tangent time!

The scale armour only looks good on certain breeds like the ones you show here but it looks terrible on female guardians and imperials.
The wing apparel looks really out of place compared the rest of the set. Now that can be a good thing if you wanted to use the wing apparel on its own but as a set it just looks out of place.

The tassle and gorget are nice but if you removed the scales on the tassel apparel I would absolutely love it because it would fit a ton of dragons I currently have.

Last thing I would like to say is are you afraid of putting detail on armour? because the gorget, cuirass and wingplates are plain as hell.
No dent marks, no small scuffs and scratches and no texture. The weathered set looks great because compared to the rest of the sets, it looks like it been used and abused. You know, like actual armour!

91741235.png77876607.png
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73