Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Shielding Scales
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73
NICE! It's super awesome, thanks :D
NICE! It's super awesome, thanks :D
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
I really like the look of this armor! Can't wait to see all the cool outfits people will come up with!
I really like the look of this armor! Can't wait to see all the cool outfits people will come up with!
tumblr_p226qhrvXx1x0f6v1o2_250.png
I like the armor, looks interesting!
I like the armor, looks interesting!
Cool!
Cool!
12349f78-3ffa-11e8-9072-cb3f8a44ca75.gif n1x85WRs.jpg Zzr5SL1s.png
so farI don't need the revert to common eyes, but I am suuuper happy they were implemented!
because so many people asked for it and it shows fr reacts to user wishes, and I think this will solve a lot of the problems that ocurred

alsoooo I love this armor set, I like it much more than the other armors we have, I hope I will find some pieces in chests!
so farI don't need the revert to common eyes, but I am suuuper happy they were implemented!
because so many people asked for it and it shows fr reacts to user wishes, and I think this will solve a lot of the problems that ocurred

alsoooo I love this armor set, I like it much more than the other armors we have, I hope I will find some pieces in chests!
qR6otwA.png
yaas
yaas
SereneLeadingBluebird-size_restricted.gifXkRqVhUs.png
Cool
Cool
AAaAaaaaAAH These look absolutely AMAZING! I can't wait to completely deplete my clan's stockpile of coins for these!
AAaAaaaaAAH These look absolutely AMAZING! I can't wait to completely deplete my clan's stockpile of coins for these!
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o1_500.gif
cool new sets! thanks for the eye reversion :)
cool new sets! thanks for the eye reversion :)
Webp.net-resizeimage_%282%29.gif xxxgenderfluid, they/them
xxxcurrently: on semi-hiatus!

xxx-hatchery

xxx-art shop

xxx-wishlist
I can still hear the unhappy users complaining on the forums...
I can still hear the unhappy users complaining on the forums...
{Puppy} {FR +2} {Goat Lover} {22} {They/Them}
1566865007982.png
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73