Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Shielding Scales
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 72 73
Thank you, as always <3
Thank you, as always <3
Snowy_Sig-_Mew_v1.png
Too bad I CAN'T load the marketplace "or anything else" because of some weird glitch that supposedly I'm the only one expieriencing "even though I'm not" that's on my end supposedly "even though it isn't."
Too bad I CAN'T load the marketplace "or anything else" because of some weird glitch that supposedly I'm the only one expieriencing "even though I'm not" that's on my end supposedly "even though it isn't."
The new apparel looks fantastic! Both as whole sets and as individual pieces, cause many of them I can combine with current outfits that need that extra oomph :D

The regal scale armor goes nicely with the cat's eye armor, btw. Not just colors but overall appearance.

Thank you for adding in the option to change the eyes back to common.

My suggestion for each eye type, is to have an item for each, but have the way you obtain each item a bit different. Such as, a "vial of primal sight" could only be obtained as a super rare drop in the colosseum. Other vials of ___ sight could be obtained through the marketplace (gems only), brewing, etc. This would keep the items rare, but give us the option to control what eye types are on our dragons.

Bottom line, I think most of us really like the new eyes, and how pretty and nicely designed they are. The drawback for a lot of us is that we cannot control what eyes we get, even when using the vials of scatter sight. I used the one the site gave me, plus three that I bought from the auction house, and twice my dragon was given unusual eyes, and then twice she was given uncommon eyes. Scatter sight vials seem very imbalanced. I enjoy the idea of the eyes being like a box of chocolates and we don't know what we'll get, but I also don't enjoy it. It makes me less interested, because I don't want to gamble with getting and eye type I really didn't want on that specific dragon, because then I have to worry about reversing it. After so many years of many of us planning out breeding and getting those perfect hatchlings, it's hard for us to adapt to a site feature that doesn't allow us to do that at all. I hope my reasoning on that makes sense.
The new apparel looks fantastic! Both as whole sets and as individual pieces, cause many of them I can combine with current outfits that need that extra oomph :D

The regal scale armor goes nicely with the cat's eye armor, btw. Not just colors but overall appearance.

Thank you for adding in the option to change the eyes back to common.

My suggestion for each eye type, is to have an item for each, but have the way you obtain each item a bit different. Such as, a "vial of primal sight" could only be obtained as a super rare drop in the colosseum. Other vials of ___ sight could be obtained through the marketplace (gems only), brewing, etc. This would keep the items rare, but give us the option to control what eye types are on our dragons.

Bottom line, I think most of us really like the new eyes, and how pretty and nicely designed they are. The drawback for a lot of us is that we cannot control what eyes we get, even when using the vials of scatter sight. I used the one the site gave me, plus three that I bought from the auction house, and twice my dragon was given unusual eyes, and then twice she was given uncommon eyes. Scatter sight vials seem very imbalanced. I enjoy the idea of the eyes being like a box of chocolates and we don't know what we'll get, but I also don't enjoy it. It makes me less interested, because I don't want to gamble with getting and eye type I really didn't want on that specific dragon, because then I have to worry about reversing it. After so many years of many of us planning out breeding and getting those perfect hatchlings, it's hard for us to adapt to a site feature that doesn't allow us to do that at all. I hope my reasoning on that makes sense.
Wow, really loving the new apparel!
Wow, really loving the new apparel!
Nooooo! Y'all updated SOMETHING in the last couple of days that makes FR officially categorized under "games"... which triggers the banhammer at work. I've always been able to access FR at work and now its blocked. So sad ;_;
Nooooo! Y'all updated SOMETHING in the last couple of days that makes FR officially categorized under "games"... which triggers the banhammer at work. I've always been able to access FR at work and now its blocked. So sad ;_;
@Ashki
Nice! Im baaarely at the vents so its nice i dont have to panic grind
@Ashki
Nice! Im baaarely at the vents so its nice i dont have to panic grind
paperpony___world_tour_by_kiwicide-dciyigz.png paperpony_s_gambling_lair_by_kiwicide-dck6t7b.png
pwywart_by_kiwicide-dckgm9o.png
Awesome and incredible new lore and artwork! Makes one wonder how the Fire Flight will be conflicted with this whole new rebel ordeal!
Awesome and incredible new lore and artwork! Makes one wonder how the Fire Flight will be conflicted with this whole new rebel ordeal!
tumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.png
sweet!
sweet!
Wowie! Looks really sweet!
Wowie! Looks really sweet!
Txy1O4j.png
Hi!
Hi!
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 72 73