Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Shielding Scales
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 72 73
[quote]After reading and considering your feedback, we have decided to add an item that will allow you to apply the Common eye type to a dragon.[/quote] THANKS!!! <3 You're the best!
Quote:
After reading and considering your feedback, we have decided to add an item that will allow you to apply the Common eye type to a dragon.
THANKS!!! <3 You're the best!
This looks amazing! So glad I am joined this site!
This looks amazing! So glad I am joined this site!
J7D1quC.png
HkZAJYc.png
QUIpVFE.png
YMPbu9R.png
60968331_wLIdYUcj3kOhS0o.png
[quote name="@PaperPony" date="2018-06-21 13:46:39" ] Anyone know how long the item is a drop? I might have missed it but i never saw a end date posted. [/quote] The eye vial & armor sets are both here to stay ^^
@PaperPony wrote on 2018-06-21 13:46:39:
Anyone know how long the item is a drop?
I might have missed it but i never saw a end date posted.
The eye vial & armor sets are both here to stay ^^
x.x
zPhqDAB.png x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x

Ashki
earth dom lead

sales | mercs
goals | mochi
x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x
hjhGLON.png
@Szora

That edit sounds..... a little... extra. What in the world possibly made you want to edit your post to add that in?

As a website and community focused primarily on customization of dragons to fit how you want them to look, surely it would make a lot of sense for people who have been here for years to not adapt to this change which was brought out so suddenly?

It's a major part if the most common eye types have been changed. Which, in my opinion, they shouldn't have changed the shading or coloration on the common eye types at all. They should have simply added on extra eye types without changing the "old" common ones. That way I'm sure many people would adapt the change much more elegantly and would be more accepting of the update.
@Szora

That edit sounds..... a little... extra. What in the world possibly made you want to edit your post to add that in?

As a website and community focused primarily on customization of dragons to fit how you want them to look, surely it would make a lot of sense for people who have been here for years to not adapt to this change which was brought out so suddenly?

It's a major part if the most common eye types have been changed. Which, in my opinion, they shouldn't have changed the shading or coloration on the common eye types at all. They should have simply added on extra eye types without changing the "old" common ones. That way I'm sure many people would adapt the change much more elegantly and would be more accepting of the update.
JACKAL
it/he/any + 22 + infj, 4w5
YOSYGaI.png
this...this is good
this...this is good
Z7cgb70.png
Love the new apparel sets! And thank you for they revert-to-common. Hopefully that will satisfy a large number of players. c: [quote name="Ashki" date="2018-06-21 17:49:57" ] The eye vial & armor sets are both here to stay ^^ [/quote] You mean 'V[b][i]eye[/i][/b]al'? [s][size=2]I'll just see myself out.[/size][/s]
Love the new apparel sets!
And thank you for they revert-to-common.
Hopefully that will satisfy a large number of players. c:

Ashki wrote on 2018-06-21 17:49:57:
The eye vial & armor sets are both here to stay ^^

You mean 'Veyeal'?

I'll just see myself out.
4d083627cc9bab7f6856fb886f6e9d0ed6ca02a0.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/OjOFz3w.png[/img]
OjOFz3w.png
yeah yeah yeah yeah!! cant wait to nab a set
yeah yeah yeah yeah!! cant wait to nab a set
1560482017.equisnacks_monsoon.gif
Ohhh, I'm in love with weathered ...so happy they're treasure!
Ohhh, I'm in love with weathered ...so happy they're treasure!
I need a black set. I want to dress one of leaders in this but he's blue and the current sets don't quite look good on him

edit- anyone want a Ivory set? I thought I had a dragon for it but I don't. I opened it but got all the pieces. MP value?
I need a black set. I want to dress one of leaders in this but he's blue and the current sets don't quite look good on him

edit- anyone want a Ivory set? I thought I had a dragon for it but I don't. I opened it but got all the pieces. MP value?
Z7cgb70.png
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 72 73