Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 5th Anniversary Celebration
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 ... 304 305
Happy 5th Anniversary Flight Rising!!! And holy wow all those EYES!!! ????
Happy 5th Anniversary Flight Rising!!! And holy wow all those EYES!!! ????
THOSE EYES ARE SO COOL!! (I mean, so is everything else, and this amazing staff is fantastic, so I'm not surprised, but seriously blown-away!)
THOSE EYES ARE SO COOL!! (I mean, so is everything else, and this amazing staff is fantastic, so I'm not surprised, but seriously blown-away!)
bHeX9bv.png[/url][/center]

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
Holy crap! I was not expecting this!
Thank you very much staff!
Holy crap! I was not expecting this!
Thank you very much staff!
Okay it's kinda neat and will probably have to grow on me but...

Can you guys PLEASE make a way to keep scattereye vials available AFTER the end of the event? It's really not fair to a lot of people who don't have the time to spend on coli or the money to spend on those who do. Turn it into a gem mp item, or bump up the Baldwin level, just please keep it available.
I have over 150 dragons I'd like to maybe have new eyes on, and there's no way I can brew enough vials to get to the eyes I want, esp if it's random and I'm bad at rng.
Okay it's kinda neat and will probably have to grow on me but...

Can you guys PLEASE make a way to keep scattereye vials available AFTER the end of the event? It's really not fair to a lot of people who don't have the time to spend on coli or the money to spend on those who do. Turn it into a gem mp item, or bump up the Baldwin level, just please keep it available.
I have over 150 dragons I'd like to maybe have new eyes on, and there's no way I can brew enough vials to get to the eyes I want, esp if it's random and I'm bad at rng.
Z5qrQtx.gif
7ebac6b3af9f12d3a4fa4f1dbbceaae2243780f9.png62899cd3275f2a35097380052cdd779e44e89c6c.pnge448ae88c64c70af9f549e4014ccc630c1c6861c.png
I seem to remember a Phoatlshop that reminds me a lot of multi-gaze...
I seem to remember a Phoatlshop that reminds me a lot of multi-gaze...
m59NfS2.png
THIS IS AMAZING, THANK YOU .

so many lore possibilities :3c
THIS IS AMAZING, THANK YOU .

so many lore possibilities :3c
@butcherbaby

I guess we'll have to wait and see what comes when they implement the system. Though naturally I'm pulling for a storage option for dragons ^^ (....then again, I wonder if you can still edit said dragon's bio if they're in storage. For RP purposes and such)

Too true ^^ Those are my thoughts for the most part. It would make organizing clans so, SO much easier.

Annnnd I'm a bit mixed about the eyes tbh ^^" then again, I do see some potential for interesting bios with them. (My clan already consists of odd dragons, so... yeah, different eye types would be an interesting addition to that.)

And I definitely agree there. I mean, we have a scroll that returns a dragon's gene back to basic. I can't imagine why the same or a similar system couldn't be applied for those who want dragons with common eyes.
@butcherbaby

I guess we'll have to wait and see what comes when they implement the system. Though naturally I'm pulling for a storage option for dragons ^^ (....then again, I wonder if you can still edit said dragon's bio if they're in storage. For RP purposes and such)

Too true ^^ Those are my thoughts for the most part. It would make organizing clans so, SO much easier.

Annnnd I'm a bit mixed about the eyes tbh ^^" then again, I do see some potential for interesting bios with them. (My clan already consists of odd dragons, so... yeah, different eye types would be an interesting addition to that.)

And I definitely agree there. I mean, we have a scroll that returns a dragon's gene back to basic. I can't imagine why the same or a similar system couldn't be applied for those who want dragons with common eyes.
Why are the vials of scattersight only temporary? Do you plan to bring them back at some point since, y'know, in the instance someone has a breeding project and ends up getting the right dragon but with primal eyes? Even with people trying to hoard them, they may still eventually become extinct if not brought back at some point like wildclaw scrolls (except perhaps they'd just be in the coli and Baldwin's again)

And also why are only the Glowing eyes available in the MP and not the Faceted, Multi-Gaze or Primal?

And what are all the possibilities your dragon can get when a vial of scatter sight is used on them? Is it just uncommon, unusual and rare?
Why are the vials of scattersight only temporary? Do you plan to bring them back at some point since, y'know, in the instance someone has a breeding project and ends up getting the right dragon but with primal eyes? Even with people trying to hoard them, they may still eventually become extinct if not brought back at some point like wildclaw scrolls (except perhaps they'd just be in the coli and Baldwin's again)

And also why are only the Glowing eyes available in the MP and not the Faceted, Multi-Gaze or Primal?

And what are all the possibilities your dragon can get when a vial of scatter sight is used on them? Is it just uncommon, unusual and rare?
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
The New Feature is an unexpected change, but it's a welcome surprise.
The New Feature is an unexpected change, but it's a welcome surprise.
Hello i am fibsh
rqY078Q.pngCheuG1b.png
[quote name="RainyCerdae" date="2018-06-08 06:43:51" ] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=36&bodygene=20&breed=10&element=10&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=97&tertgene=10&winggene=20&wings=97&auth=b161e6d979d4b922ba3149193ceaf2343a86f02a&dummyext=prev.png[/img] ... Im doomed now aren't I? [/quote] Yes. @RainyCerdae
RainyCerdae wrote on 2018-06-08 06:43:51:
dragon?age=1&body=36&bodygene=20&breed=10&element=10&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=97&tertgene=10&winggene=20&wings=97&auth=b161e6d979d4b922ba3149193ceaf2343a86f02a&dummyext=prev.png

Im doomed now aren't I?

Yes.

@RainyCerdae
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 ... 304 305