Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 5th Anniversary Celebration
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 304 305
Breeding is going to be a nightmare... This is so cool though! I cant waite to see what eyes I will get!
Breeding is going to be a nightmare... This is so cool though! I cant waite to see what eyes I will get!
S5A5nQt.png
"He he he... Crazy? Cicero?
He he he he! That's... madness..."
RyD5FgM.gif
Wow
Wow
aaaa!! congrats guys!!
aaaa!! congrats guys!!
1355_150px_convexity_by_miirshroom_dbs5q6j_by_kulfy-dbsd73i.pngmCPhcYV.pngcjVTYrE.pngtX5yZBq.pngYDOu3t7.pngriABXaO.pngaGMUp9A.pngZ2K0TEV.png1386_150px_convexity_by_miirshroom_dbv6ub0_by_kulfy-dbvhzr5.png
mmm THIS IS GOOD
mmm THIS IS GOOD
. . . 23846.png . .
tumblr_inline_ojq6kwwlmN1r2ao8y_540.png
she/her | 3+ FRT
please use pronouns
listed in my
dragons' bios.
. .
tumblr_inline_ojq6l3bgHj1r2ao8y_540.png
. 23846.png . . .
I love it all. The eyes, the familiar, everything...even though the primal Plague eyes are *terrifying*.
I love it all. The eyes, the familiar, everything...even though the primal Plague eyes are *terrifying*.
Message to the
right inspired by the lovely Sean Mcloughlin.
Remember...
-to have a positive mental attitude [PMA], and aspire to be the best version of yourself.
-that you need to take real breaks from even your greatest passions.
happy anniversary, fr! :D <3
happy anniversary, fr! :D <3
lapis+rose
23 ae/aer/aers
auxillary: they/them
or she/her
some dragons are off limits for lair games - please check their profile prior to selecting, thank you! please ignore all dragons past page 4.
formerly 'pengy' | name changed 10/26/2017
symbiotic shade subspecies
okay so i think this is really cool but i'll never be able to use my eye scroll because it's retiring so none of my current permas can get these ;_;
okay so i think this is really cool but i'll never be able to use my eye scroll because it's retiring so none of my current permas can get these ;_;
oie_VJBCFx9_JFEEs.png
happy anniversary !!
happy anniversary !!
LOR5.png
holy wow
holy wow
YESSSS
YESSSS
tumblr_owx0mlGX951u3wsjco6_r1_250.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 304 305