Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 5th Anniversary Celebration
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 304 305
OMG, this is AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
OMG, this is AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
Awesome! But... eye scroll should be permanent or at least cyclical.
OR you should have ability to chose which eye you want if it's going to be retired.
Awesome! But... eye scroll should be permanent or at least cyclical.
OR you should have ability to chose which eye you want if it's going to be retired.
|| FR time +9h || I'm looking for G1 born on novembers 1st || She/Her ||
Exciting! Love the eyes, adds additional excitement to hatching!
Exciting! Love the eyes, adds additional excitement to hatching!
tumblr_lp0205MMDx1qltbsp.giffYghx9W.png
oh my god eye types... i'm dying.... time to brew 600 eye scatters,, thank u for my life

happy 5 years fr!! can't believe i've been here for four of them!
oh my god eye types... i'm dying.... time to brew 600 eye scatters,, thank u for my life

happy 5 years fr!! can't believe i've been here for four of them!
dO7Qce6.pngflagitem-arcane-1.pngFIwLiW4.png ~~~

-Rave
-He/They
-FR+0
OMG I LOVE THIS!
thank you so so much staff and you always work so hard <3
OMG I LOVE THIS!
thank you so so much staff and you always work so hard <3
Yay! This is really neat!
My fav feature to come would be the hibernation den. I really don't need most of the dragons in my lair but I still want to keep them, and they do a number on my food storage when they have no energy and I feed them ;-; It would be great so that I don't have to worry about having tons of food if my dragons all run out of energy and I want to come back into gameplay lol.
Yay! This is really neat!
My fav feature to come would be the hibernation den. I really don't need most of the dragons in my lair but I still want to keep them, and they do a number on my food storage when they have no energy and I feed them ;-; It would be great so that I don't have to worry about having tons of food if my dragons all run out of energy and I want to come back into gameplay lol.
Wow Eye types didn’t see that coming
Wow Eye types didn’t see that coming
“I look inside myself and see my heart is black
YELLING
YELLING
paul_gray_by_straycat0224.gif
,sic,
It would be uber cool if you had a better chance of getting primal eyes during a corresponding flight's dominance and/or their festival.
It would be uber cool if you had a better chance of getting primal eyes during a corresponding flight's dominance and/or their festival.
PBPqdHJ.png fireanim3.gif
HATCHERY
HATCHERY HANGOUT
HH NEW YEARS RAFFLE
GEM CONVERSION
8SYVooE.png
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY FR! Can't believe it's already been 3 years here... can't wait for the future either!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY FR! Can't believe it's already been 3 years here... can't wait for the future either!
VAAnkLY.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 304 305