Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 5th Anniversary Celebration
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 304 305
@Xhaztol

Ah, okay, thank you for the clarification!

My feedback still stands about retiring the eye scatter item and introducing a remove eye type item. Thank you for listening.
@Xhaztol

Ah, okay, thank you for the clarification!

My feedback still stands about retiring the eye scatter item and introducing a remove eye type item. Thank you for listening.
jtgoRWq.png
THANKS MOM
THANKS MOM
Yay!!! The eyes were totally unexpected tho!
Yay!!! The eyes were totally unexpected tho!
XF1O9cQ.png
IM SO EXCITED I LOVE THIS UPDATE AND AM READY FOR LAIR TABS!!
IM SO EXCITED I LOVE THIS UPDATE AND AM READY FOR LAIR TABS!!
656b4Ou.gif X
Tymbs
26 // +2 FR Time
G1 Raptor Addict
Tired 24/7

XXX Accent Shop [NEW!] X tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
im crying, the glowing eye type is.......... such a meme............................... [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=3&bodygene=0&breed=1&element=3&eyetype=7&gender=1&tert=50&tertgene=8&winggene=21&wings=65&auth=9d455dbb27f353048e07e9ce638dfc0e66a72117&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/023/916/GE.jpg[/img] [center][size=6][b][i]best update ever[/i][/b][/size]
im crying, the glowing eye type is.......... such a meme...............................

dragon?age=1&body=3&bodygene=0&breed=1&element=3&eyetype=7&gender=1&tert=50&tertgene=8&winggene=21&wings=65&auth=9d455dbb27f353048e07e9ce638dfc0e66a72117&dummyext=prev.png

GE.jpg

best update ever
Online | Offline
Please don't retire the eye scatter vials.
No one wants them to retire :( Make a rare coli drop or something?
I hope you listen to playerbase, no one wants them to retire
Please don't retire the eye scatter vials.
No one wants them to retire :( Make a rare coli drop or something?
I hope you listen to playerbase, no one wants them to retire
GQ6kVWc.png
hFwU24R.png
Yoooooo this is great. First of all, I never expected eyes??? They look amazing though, I love the primal and faceted variants (though I don't see a way to reset a dragon's eyes into the plain common variant?)

Second of all, yes. Yes to the upcoming projects. Dragon tabs all the way!!! And the world map too ahhhh can't waiit
Yoooooo this is great. First of all, I never expected eyes??? They look amazing though, I love the primal and faceted variants (though I don't see a way to reset a dragon's eyes into the plain common variant?)

Second of all, yes. Yes to the upcoming projects. Dragon tabs all the way!!! And the world map too ahhhh can't waiit
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
omgggg even the auction house updated and allows us to look for eye types, I am so hyped
omgggg even the auction house updated and allows us to look for eye types, I am so hyped
qR6otwA.png
Well, the eyes are interesting. But I wonder if it was fully thought out? I see, no pun intended, some problems with this. I do think that the multi-eyes should be either restricted to Plague or a Baldwin's item. This does not seem like something to be broadly applied in this manner. I also do not think that limiting the eye scatter is a good idea. That should be available to everyone on a regular basis, probably as a treasure item. And there needs to be a way, an easily accessible one, to revert to normal eyes.
Well, the eyes are interesting. But I wonder if it was fully thought out? I see, no pun intended, some problems with this. I do think that the multi-eyes should be either restricted to Plague or a Baldwin's item. This does not seem like something to be broadly applied in this manner. I also do not think that limiting the eye scatter is a good idea. That should be available to everyone on a regular basis, probably as a treasure item. And there needs to be a way, an easily accessible one, to revert to normal eyes.
Awesome! But... eye scroll should be permanent or at least cyclical.
OR you should have ability to chose which eye you want if it's going to be retired.
Awesome! But... eye scroll should be permanent or at least cyclical.
OR you should have ability to chose which eye you want if it's going to be retired.
|| FR time +9h || I'm looking for G1 born on novembers 1st || She/Her ||
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 304 305