Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 5th Anniversary Celebration
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 304 305
A lot of us are excited but wary; I've compiled some suggestions to make this easier on hatcheries, projects, and the like here. Thank you staff, we do love you. <3
A lot of us are excited but wary; I've compiled some suggestions to make this easier on hatcheries, projects, and the like here. Thank you staff, we do love you. <3
a1f80d3732a26eb2d3a0a0fc3cb161fa078301cd.png
Fletcher/ Kin | FR+1:00
any pronouns

Hatchery || Playlist Shop
Wishlist || IG
@LunaSilverWolf
I think the eye colours are not effected by this new update! :)
(Edit: Check scrying workshop!)
@LunaSilverWolf
I think the eye colours are not effected by this new update! :)
(Edit: Check scrying workshop!)
tumblr_opn7kiKzTA1wnxxc9o1_100.pngfT9pA9Y.gifHW6ASYa.png07_SuperNinjaDragon.giftumblr_opn6d7mJiG1wnxxc9o1_100.png
Dude I am so freaking EXCITED. Thank you SO MUCH! I can see some players being unhappy about the randomised eyes however
Dude I am so freaking EXCITED. Thank you SO MUCH! I can see some players being unhappy about the randomised eyes however
Eye types are at present cool as heck in theory but really badly botched in execution.

The eye-scatterscroll item being permanently retired after this event is complete nonsense. Make it cycling, fine, that’s cool, maybe bring it back for Bounty of the Elements next year or something (the fact that the BotE familiar is labelled 2018 implies it will be back), but retiring something that’s going to affect dragons in perpetuity?! Bad, bad form.

Not having an eye-type removal scroll is complete nonsense. I don’t want my breeding projects being stuck with weird eyes if I don’t want them.

Please reconsider retiring the Vial of Scattersight, and please consider giving us an eye-type equivalent to gene removal scrolls.

Kind of want glowing eyes for at least one of my dragons, though, and stoked to hear lair tabs and dragon hibernation are coming.

ETA: Xhaztol has clarified that BotE will not be back, so I've crossed that comment out to prevent confusion.
Eye types are at present cool as heck in theory but really badly botched in execution.

The eye-scatterscroll item being permanently retired after this event is complete nonsense. Make it cycling, fine, that’s cool, maybe bring it back for Bounty of the Elements next year or something (the fact that the BotE familiar is labelled 2018 implies it will be back), but retiring something that’s going to affect dragons in perpetuity?! Bad, bad form.

Not having an eye-type removal scroll is complete nonsense. I don’t want my breeding projects being stuck with weird eyes if I don’t want them.

Please reconsider retiring the Vial of Scattersight, and please consider giving us an eye-type equivalent to gene removal scrolls.

Kind of want glowing eyes for at least one of my dragons, though, and stoked to hear lair tabs and dragon hibernation are coming.

ETA: Xhaztol has clarified that BotE will not be back, so I've crossed that comment out to prevent confusion.
jtgoRWq.png
Lightmama your ultimate children are so meme-y
Lightmama your ultimate children are so meme-y
+14 FR - A typotato lord w/ messy grammar - Nice to meet you!
tumblr_p1vm8sQKsb1ut33lbo2_500.png
Staff, please don't make every single dragon from before today locked to a minuscule chance - three days of as much brewing as we can manage - of having different eyes. Make these scatters a permanent addition. Make removing them possible. These do function like a quaternary gene and need to have some of the same features applied to them.
Staff, please don't make every single dragon from before today locked to a minuscule chance - three days of as much brewing as we can manage - of having different eyes. Make these scatters a permanent addition. Make removing them possible. These do function like a quaternary gene and need to have some of the same features applied to them.
Oh my god yes.
Oh my god yes.
xTLBQuX.png
AHHHHH OKAY I'M SO EXCITED OVER THIS THAT I, WITHOUT EXAGGERATION, GAVE MYSELF A HEADACHE.

As someone who really likes eyes/eyeball motifs a lot (oh my word the multi-eyed one is to D-EYE-E FOR), I'm just. SO. EXCITEYDUTGHDHDGGHJDGHDHGDGHD. LIKE YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND. EYEBALLS ARE AMAZING AND EXTRA EYEBALLS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME AND I NEED A THOUSAND OF THESE.

But that's also the problem for me! I need a lot of these (I was scrying up a storm while the site was down for maintenance), and I'm REALLY heckin' worried I won't be able to get enough of the scrolls or whatever before the event ends. ;___; Ahhhhh. Especially since it's randomized / only one of them can be bought / they're going to retire in a few days??? FR WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME YOU'D BETTER NOT LAG FOR NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS SCREAMS.

Also this is going to make breeding projects so much harder. ;; RIP. I'm gonna scream. Like on one hand it's exciting, but on the other I feel like it might get kinda stressful if you're hoping for a really specific eye type. OTL!

;_______; I hope the coliseum drops are common. Oh my word. I have a mighty need. AhhhhHhhHHhH.

EDIT:

Also the eye-tem isn't working for me; I keep trying to use it on one of my dragons and it's not doing anything.

Oh and also DRAGON STORAGE?????? DRAGON TABS????? GIVE ME THEM NOW I NEED THEM SO BADLY OH MY FRICKITY FRACK.
AHHHHH OKAY I'M SO EXCITED OVER THIS THAT I, WITHOUT EXAGGERATION, GAVE MYSELF A HEADACHE.

As someone who really likes eyes/eyeball motifs a lot (oh my word the multi-eyed one is to D-EYE-E FOR), I'm just. SO. EXCITEYDUTGHDHDGGHJDGHDHGDGHD. LIKE YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND. EYEBALLS ARE AMAZING AND EXTRA EYEBALLS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME AND I NEED A THOUSAND OF THESE.

But that's also the problem for me! I need a lot of these (I was scrying up a storm while the site was down for maintenance), and I'm REALLY heckin' worried I won't be able to get enough of the scrolls or whatever before the event ends. ;___; Ahhhhh. Especially since it's randomized / only one of them can be bought / they're going to retire in a few days??? FR WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME YOU'D BETTER NOT LAG FOR NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS SCREAMS.

Also this is going to make breeding projects so much harder. ;; RIP. I'm gonna scream. Like on one hand it's exciting, but on the other I feel like it might get kinda stressful if you're hoping for a really specific eye type. OTL!

;_______; I hope the coliseum drops are common. Oh my word. I have a mighty need. AhhhhHhhHHhH.

EDIT:

Also the eye-tem isn't working for me; I keep trying to use it on one of my dragons and it's not doing anything.

Oh and also DRAGON STORAGE?????? DRAGON TABS????? GIVE ME THEM NOW I NEED THEM SO BADLY OH MY FRICKITY FRACK.
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
Woah I was not expecting that!
Woah I was not expecting that!
6zNcd7H.pngBazwLZ8.png6zNcd7H.pngtWH342p.png5gGbdPu.pngtWH342p.png
The eyes are cool but I hope there will be an item to change them back to common. Some of my dragons im breeding kind of need common eyes
The eyes are cool but I hope there will be an item to change them back to common. Some of my dragons im breeding kind of need common eyes
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 304 305