Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 5th Anniversary Celebration
1 2 ... 100 101 102 103 104 ... 304 305
[quote name="LunaSilverWolf" date="2018-06-08 00:30:06" ] My thoughts on Eyes™ On one hand EYES!!! On the other hand this is gonna screw up SO MANY BREEDING PROJECTS FOR PEOPLE. Like if someone was breeding for a certain color combo and the eye color was the Main Thing™ about said breeding project and they ended up getting one of the types of new eyes that ISN’T what they wanted/what works well with said breeding project, they would be understandably angry about it. I really, REALLY hope staff create an item to change the eyes back to normal as well because if not tbh I think it could be a BIG breaking point for the community as a whole. OR don’t retire the eye scatter vials but instead change the drop rate to ridiculously rare and/or take away the brewing, AND make the common eyes an option if possible. Like if a dragon was born with Multi-eyes it could scatter back to common eyes. I think it could be added to the code that they can’t scatter to something it already has since from the sounds of it that’s sort of how it’s setup to begin with. Or maybe at least make them drop for a week since players may not have time to grind in two days for vials. These are just my thoughts about everything and I hope that my point get’s across without being too harsh. [/quote] This exactly. But I'd think a "Remove Eye Gene" scroll would be apt.
LunaSilverWolf wrote on 2018-06-08 00:30:06:
My thoughts on Eyes™

On one hand EYES!!!

On the other hand this is gonna screw up SO MANY BREEDING PROJECTS FOR PEOPLE.

Like if someone was breeding for a certain color combo and the eye color was the Main Thing™ about said breeding project and they ended up getting one of the types of new eyes that ISN’T what they wanted/what works well with said breeding project, they would be understandably angry about it.

I really, REALLY hope staff create an item to change the eyes back to normal as well because if not tbh I think it could be a BIG breaking point for the community as a whole.

OR don’t retire the eye scatter vials but instead change the drop rate to ridiculously rare and/or take away the brewing, AND make the common eyes an option if possible. Like if a dragon was born with Multi-eyes it could scatter back to common eyes. I think it could be added to the code that they can’t scatter to something it already has since from the sounds of it that’s sort of how it’s setup to begin with. Or maybe at least make them drop for a week since players may not have time to grind in two days for vials.

These are just my thoughts about everything and I hope that my point get’s across without being too harsh.
This exactly. But I'd think a "Remove Eye Gene" scroll would be apt.
An emperor!? I just added one to my lore as the big bad after the last one was defeated!
An emperor!? I just added one to my lore as the big bad after the last one was defeated!
Friendly Buizel weirdo, evil scientist enthusiast, avid writer of fanfiction and Sonic RPs

Of the Fire Flight's legendary Storm Clan
Lore Thread and Short story thread
lhaSiSV.png
Happy anniversary, FR! I can't believe it's been 5 years already, gosh...

That said, while I like these cool new eye types, can we please have permanent Scattersight scrolls? Or at least a "Revert to Common" Treasure MP scroll, like the "Remove Gene" scrolls? :(

Also, can we please either have the Common eyes reverted to the old art, or an eye scroll that changes the eyes to the old art? A lot of the dragons I've owned for many years now have ugly eyes because Common got changed without warning or reason.
Happy anniversary, FR! I can't believe it's been 5 years already, gosh...

That said, while I like these cool new eye types, can we please have permanent Scattersight scrolls? Or at least a "Revert to Common" Treasure MP scroll, like the "Remove Gene" scrolls? :(

Also, can we please either have the Common eyes reverted to the old art, or an eye scroll that changes the eyes to the old art? A lot of the dragons I've owned for many years now have ugly eyes because Common got changed without warning or reason.
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
_______ sxMU55W.png ___
e. off. | she - her | fr +2
search for a place to rest old bones

VIOLENT DELIGHTS HAVE VIOLENT ENDS
I have to admit to wishing there was an opt out button as I like matching eyes to the dragon's colour and having just hatched a pair of pistachio which should have had ice eyes, one of the babies now has the colour of water eyes and not ice. If I had wanted water eyes I would have chosen a water rented nest. It's going to play havoc with those of us who like to match eye colour
I have to admit to wishing there was an opt out button as I like matching eyes to the dragon's colour and having just hatched a pair of pistachio which should have had ice eyes, one of the babies now has the colour of water eyes and not ice. If I had wanted water eyes I would have chosen a water rented nest. It's going to play havoc with those of us who like to match eye colour
Before I checked the update, I was just going about my business, hatching my baby dragos, and OUT POPS ONE WITH A MILLION EYES. I thought I was dreaming or this was some sort of prank hahaha! Love the update, and I look forward to the many new and exciting things you guys have got planned! Gotta get me some of those primal eyes! [center]Happy 5th Anniversary![/center] [center][img]http://emeraude1977.e.m.pic.centerblog.net/46870de9.gif[/img][/center]
Before I checked the update, I was just going about my business, hatching my baby dragos, and OUT POPS ONE WITH A MILLION EYES. I thought I was dreaming or this was some sort of prank hahaha! Love the update, and I look forward to the many new and exciting things you guys have got planned! Gotta get me some of those primal eyes!
Happy 5th Anniversary!
46870de9.gif
Happy 5th Anniversary FR :D !
Happy 5th Anniversary FR :D !
Signature2.pngpUhxYo0.gifSorry for my english :b
Oh... OH. Happy Anniversary, FR!

I can't wait to play around with these new eyes!
Oh... OH. Happy Anniversary, FR!

I can't wait to play around with these new eyes!
FossilDust
VpMOGhK.png
n29EMdP.png
qesQFkT.gif
ePOliyb.png
eswSnrS.png
mmoRz30.png
Happy 5th anniversary!

I like some of the eye types and dislike others, but I agree with everybody else, we need a "remove eye type" or "revert to common eye type" item!
Happy 5th anniversary!

I like some of the eye types and dislike others, but I agree with everybody else, we need a "remove eye type" or "revert to common eye type" item!
qiTymVx.png
Happy aniversary FR! Thanks so much for being addicting XD
Happy aniversary FR! Thanks so much for being addicting XD
imageedit-1-4146692772.png s h a l t

» she/her/they
» fr +3, but not always active *cough* school
» no random friend requests
1 2 ... 100 101 102 103 104 ... 304 305