Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 5th Anniversary Celebration
1 2 ... 99 100 101 102 103 ... 304 305
Ssomeone brought up a point on another thread:

Will Multi-Gaze go on top of accents/skins like the normal eyes do? Does anyone know? Seems it would as eyes generally get loaded last but it'd be good to know. I mean i like multi but it'd be wierd having a skin that doesnt account for it if it does that?
Ssomeone brought up a point on another thread:

Will Multi-Gaze go on top of accents/skins like the normal eyes do? Does anyone know? Seems it would as eyes generally get loaded last but it'd be good to know. I mean i like multi but it'd be wierd having a skin that doesnt account for it if it does that?
fr_art_shop_sig_2.pngwindanim3.giffireanim3.gif
SHOUT OUT TO THE VIAL DICE COMING UP SNAKE EYES!! This is super neat, I love it!
SHOUT OUT TO THE VIAL DICE COMING UP SNAKE EYES!! This is super neat, I love it!
0lxtP1J.png
@Aequorin I have a question: Does the multiple gaze go over or under skins and accents?
@Aequorin I have a question: Does the multiple gaze go over or under skins and accents?
Screen_Shot_2018-07-13_at_12.50.14_AM.png
Hmmm... I don’t know how I feel about this. I wish there was maybe a Treasure Marketplace option that just let you have Common? Since there’s a Gem Marketplace Glowing one, it would be nice to be able to common out weird eyes you hatch since this whole thing is retiring. I don’t like that’s its not a gene but listed on the gene list area now, too... Looks like I’ll be brewing these to infinity until Sunday.
Hmmm... I don’t know how I feel about this. I wish there was maybe a Treasure Marketplace option that just let you have Common? Since there’s a Gem Marketplace Glowing one, it would be nice to be able to common out weird eyes you hatch since this whole thing is retiring. I don’t like that’s its not a gene but listed on the gene list area now, too... Looks like I’ll be brewing these to infinity until Sunday.
OMG this is AMAZING!! And I LOVE the new familiar! It's so pretty!!! :D
OMG this is AMAZING!! And I LOVE the new familiar! It's so pretty!!! :D
1185.png 1186.png 1187.png 1188.png
is it just me or is anybody else thinking about what the emperors would look like if some of the imps that died had different eyes
is it just me or is anybody else thinking about what the emperors would look like if some of the imps that died had different eyes
Whats in the past is over, Whats in the future is yet to come, Focus on the now because its what matters the most.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA EYE TYPES FINALLY
YESYESYESYEYSYEYS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA EYE TYPES FINALLY
YESYESYESYEYSYEYS
What level of brewing do you have to be to brew the vial?
What level of brewing do you have to be to brew the vial?
hANn2C0.gif
[quote name="Banished" date="2018-06-08 07:10:52" ] I have a question: Does the multiple gaze go over or under skins and accents? [/quote] This is a really good question. But I think it will. :/
Banished wrote on 2018-06-08 07:10:52:
I have a question: Does the multiple gaze go over or under skins and accents?
This is a really good question. But I think it will. :/
Happy anniversary Flight Rising! I remember all the hype with the kickstarter and the early days, and I'm so pleased to see how far this site has grown. I'm happy to have played all these years, and I'm excited to see what's in store in the years to come.
Happy anniversary Flight Rising! I remember all the hype with the kickstarter and the early days, and I'm so pleased to see how far this site has grown. I'm happy to have played all these years, and I'm excited to see what's in store in the years to come.
1 2 ... 99 100 101 102 103 ... 304 305