Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 5th Anniversary Celebration
1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 ... 304 305
@esertUmbra I second that notion. If my dream color combo finally arrives and the eyes look terrible, and the potions are gone/ 50 million treasure a pop, I'm going to be so brokenhearted
@esertUmbra I second that notion. If my dream color combo finally arrives and the eyes look terrible, and the potions are gone/ 50 million treasure a pop, I'm going to be so brokenhearted
B O I

happy anniversary to everyone & thank you to the dev team!
B O I

happy anniversary to everyone & thank you to the dev team!
qdCQIro.pngP0VEIqV.pngXz09qHp.pngyIRig7j.png3xh4bF2.pngA5dZRXv.png
i'm wondering if the vials could be on cycle like wildclaw and coatl scrolls? since breeding projects can be difficult if you get the wrong eyes, and maybe even a vial for changing the eyes to the site default!
i'm wondering if the vials could be on cycle like wildclaw and coatl scrolls? since breeding projects can be difficult if you get the wrong eyes, and maybe even a vial for changing the eyes to the site default!
sig_divide.pngsig_divide.pngsig_divide.pngColi_Grinding_Banner.pngsig_divide.pngsig_divide.pngsig_divide.pngWishlist.pngsig_divide.pngsig_divide.pngsig_divide.png6EYpa34.pngsig_divide.pngsig_divide.pngsig_divide.png
n-no no... my wallet
n-no no... my wallet
LRBQ05m.png
Happy anniversary!
Happy anniversary!
punkinator919_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc5zq7l.gif
[img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=13&bodygene=20&breed=7&element=9&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=109&tertgene=14&winggene=20&wings=13&auth=9217906be36876e5083b76e62c2f680504f80aa7&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]:((((((([/b] This makes me [i]very[/i] mad.
dragon?age=1&body=13&bodygene=20&breed=7&element=9&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=109&tertgene=14&winggene=20&wings=13&auth=9217906be36876e5083b76e62c2f680504f80aa7&dummyext=prev.png

:(((((((
This makes me very mad.
I
I
I
they/them
skins & accents
OH MY GOSH THIS IS AWESOME!!!
OH MY GOSH THIS IS AWESOME!!!
I love pings! Don't be afraid to ping me; I tend to miss a lot of replies, even if they're right after my own post, so please, please ping if you want me to see!
  • FR+0 Time
jRhMriG.png
Happy 5th Anniversary FR.

Interesting update on the eyes. I'm not sure about it myself. It will take some getting used to if I choose to use it on one of my dragons. Like others are saying adding a revert to default scroll would be nice as the outcome is random.
Happy 5th Anniversary FR.

Interesting update on the eyes. I'm not sure about it myself. It will take some getting used to if I choose to use it on one of my dragons. Like others are saying adding a revert to default scroll would be nice as the outcome is random.
ji7Ja69.png______________MbQpXUR.gifA8YwNGs.gif______________ODwPvZt.png
Happy anniversary fr c;
Happy anniversary fr c;
unknown-2.png
hypehype
hypehype
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 ... 304 305