Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper Gathering 2018
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57
I *was* online on Saturday -gathered early- came back later and even clicked on gathering but still didn’t get the extra 30 gathering turns so really sucks to be me I guess.

Honestly, this was the biggest let down festival I’ve been involved in so far in my (admittedly brief) time here. I feel bad for the nature flight.
I *was* online on Saturday -gathered early- came back later and even clicked on gathering but still didn’t get the extra 30 gathering turns so really sucks to be me I guess.

Honestly, this was the biggest let down festival I’ve been involved in so far in my (admittedly brief) time here. I feel bad for the nature flight.
light_banner.png
yaaaaay!
yaaaaay!
Here's my Flight rising to do list I have to get 65,000 coins to expand my lair.
Here's my Flight rising to do list I have to get 65,000 coins to expand my lair.
gosh this was fun, now time to take a break for the next fest (no clue what it is [nervous laughter])
gosh this was fun, now time to take a break for the next fest (no clue what it is [nervous laughter])
[ . . . ]
When are people supposed to receive prizes for having a skin in the event? I never got anything and wasnt sure to ask :0
When are people supposed to receive prizes for having a skin in the event? I never got anything and wasnt sure to ask :0
Fd5cQVO.png
Did anybody receive those bonus gathering turns? I didn't.
Maybe I should gather strictly on time in order to get them?
Did anybody receive those bonus gathering turns? I didn't.
Maybe I should gather strictly on time in order to get them?
I think it was a great festival! The apparel was great and the familiar was wonderful. I'm a little disheartened to see so many rude comments, it obviously was a mistake and one that is sure to not happen again. Besides, the marketplace is always open if you really want a skin!

<3 Thank you mods for a great fest!
I think it was a great festival! The apparel was great and the familiar was wonderful. I'm a little disheartened to see so many rude comments, it obviously was a mistake and one that is sure to not happen again. Besides, the marketplace is always open if you really want a skin!

<3 Thank you mods for a great fest!
Clan of Stellon
Push away the darkness
+Lore Shop
+Exalt Res. Lore Shop
+Wishlist
+Lorebook
+The Star-Laden Path
+Sornieth Trip

Hey there! I'm AwkwardAngel, pleasure to meet your acquaintance! I'm an easy going person who loves to write. I use she/her pronouns, but I don't mind being people using other pronouns. :) Random messages are so delightful and unexpected, and I love getting them! I won't bite! well, maybe just a little
@AwkwardAngel Agree!!
@AwkwardAngel Agree!!
My own skins
My art shop here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2330958/1
am i th only one not getting the bladed flatleaves or is everyone having this probelm?
am i th only one not getting the bladed flatleaves or is everyone having this probelm?
@Lillypades The festival ended Sunday.
@Lillypades The festival ended Sunday.

4y8l9N0.png
I like music and my boyfriend

Call me Adrian. He/She/They

My favorite bands are STRFKR and
of Montreal. The best color is orange
and the best animals are frogs + toads.
|
|
|
|