Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Firefly: A New Tertiary Gene
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82
Is the firefly gene still available through Swipp?
Is the firefly gene still available through Swipp?
hfB8IAU.png
@sterlingonacid I believe it is! I saw it just today, I hope it stays with Swipp for a while! I've been planning to give one of my dragons firefly, it looks like such a promising gene.
@sterlingonacid I believe it is! I saw it just today, I hope it stays with Swipp for a while! I've been planning to give one of my dragons firefly, it looks like such a promising gene.
@Zuncik I did manage to get it, thank you!! It is a very cute gene, it ended up working nicely with the Cherry Dryad Lotus skin on my derg :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33389028] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/333891/33389028_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Zuncik I did manage to get it, thank you!! It is a very cute gene, it ended up working nicely with the Cherry Dryad Lotus skin on my derg :)

33389028_350.png

hfB8IAU.png
I LOVE IT <3
I LOVE IT <3
LOOK HERE!!!

a 50/50 raffle!!!
Adopt a Fae!
Give a familiar and get one :P
HECK YA STORMCATCHER'S MAGICAL POPCORN ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Cool i like it
Cool i like it
Woah 0.0
Woah 0.0
pretty :00
pretty :00
To everyone complaining that this gene probably took less than 10 minutes to do...
How long do you think it took them to make underbelly?
To everyone complaining that this gene probably took less than 10 minutes to do...
How long do you think it took them to make underbelly?
@nekosysteme

That's like asking how long it took to make the basic genes. I'm pretty sure underbelly is really supposed to be like "basic", but tertiary edition. People are complaining about Firefly because it's something completely new, but it doesn't look like too much effort was put into it.
@nekosysteme

That's like asking how long it took to make the basic genes. I'm pretty sure underbelly is really supposed to be like "basic", but tertiary edition. People are complaining about Firefly because it's something completely new, but it doesn't look like too much effort was put into it.
UW1KmCE.png OwPfbHP.png SqnIrhs.png cVPo4yi.png
1AF3QFz.png
14 minutes left Swipp the items and 2kt will get you the Gene.
14 minutes left Swipp the items and 2kt will get you the Gene.
XdA0BPq.png
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82