Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Python and Morph
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64
@Romanesque Good, I am still looking for the other coatl (the brownish one) so I am glad it was the reddish one you wanted :D (I was going off of the coatl in the large image, which IS strawberry :D I never even paid attention to the actual news header image) For future reference I think the second coatl is Tarnish, but not quite sure [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=124&bodygene=23&breed=12&element=3&gender=1&tert=121&tertgene=0&winggene=23&wings=124&auth=30aad0414b5980cdcb2842ea5201ebe3dc16f051&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@Romanesque

Good, I am still looking for the other coatl (the brownish one) so I am glad it was the reddish one you wanted :D (I was going off of the coatl in the large image, which IS strawberry :D I never even paid attention to the actual news header image)

For future reference I think the second coatl is Tarnish, but not quite sure

dragon?age=1&body=124&bodygene=23&breed=12&element=3&gender=1&tert=121&tertgene=0&winggene=23&wings=124&auth=30aad0414b5980cdcb2842ea5201ebe3dc16f051&dummyext=prev.png
#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
13268166.png Want a Sex Change Scroll?
Read THIS!
Want Hybrid Dragons?
Read THIS!
Want Mutations when Hatching?
Read THIS!
Don't like Unnamed Dragons?
Read THIS!
14318365.png
copper, garnet, peach, yellow, spearmint, mint, turquoise, robin, tangerine, bronze, algae and cyan are really interesting choices too - as well as the obvious radioactive of course and the sunset. I would've gone for copper if the dragons available in it were more affordable @jemadar. I got morph but now Im grinding for python. How long do you estimate did it take you for each python to drop?
copper, garnet, peach, yellow, spearmint, mint, turquoise, robin, tangerine, bronze, algae and cyan are really interesting choices too - as well as the obvious radioactive of course and the sunset. I would've gone for copper if the dragons available in it were more affordable @jemadar. I got morph but now Im grinding for python. How long do you estimate did it take you for each python to drop?
pyscho_hatchery_by_flighthatchery-dc8d6do.jpg
Welp. Lets wait till the Dergs become affordable <3
Welp. Lets wait till the Dergs become affordable <3
light_banner_fry4uqmfhpxa.png
Accidentally became two of my new favourite genes.. Morph can look like ghosts with the right colours!
Accidentally became two of my new favourite genes.. Morph can look like ghosts with the right colours!
FR+8pansexual_zpstmga7pty.pngThey/Them
Can't wait for the first hatchlings from this handsome lad! Will have some for sale if anyone's interested. I love the metals/metals with these genes! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29179785] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/291798/29179785_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
Can't wait for the first hatchlings from this handsome lad! Will have some for sale if anyone's interested. I love the metals/metals with these genes!

29179785_350.png
oooooooooo
oooooooooo
tumblr_n6xkeuWqvA1sl6hkto1_r1_500.gif
@Romanesque

*ahem* I haven't actually gotten a gene drop. I coli'ed for a day but then wandered off to other sites that didn't take quite as much concentration. I am waiting for the greenskeeper gathering to do my heavy grinding.

Those images are from the morphology scry I did trying to find the colors.
@Romanesque

*ahem* I haven't actually gotten a gene drop. I coli'ed for a day but then wandered off to other sites that didn't take quite as much concentration. I am waiting for the greenskeeper gathering to do my heavy grinding.

Those images are from the morphology scry I did trying to find the colors.
#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
13268166.png Want a Sex Change Scroll?
Read THIS!
Want Hybrid Dragons?
Read THIS!
Want Mutations when Hatching?
Read THIS!
Don't like Unnamed Dragons?
Read THIS!
14318365.png
yEs biG snEKs
yEs biG snEKs
UKWaIbN.png
Aaaa
Aaaa
earth_shield_divider_4_by_starkindlerstudio-dajuoyx.png
7 python scrolls plus like 16 crates and 12 pieces of gear/important drops later, finally get one Moph scroll.

...no egg though, and this was what I was after for fun c.c lololol~
7 python scrolls plus like 16 crates and 12 pieces of gear/important drops later, finally get one Moph scroll.

...no egg though, and this was what I was after for fun c.c lololol~
Looking for
x0CMhAc.png tumblr_inline_nh7x7orwX81rbk7gv.png zyvrj7C.png
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64