Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Python and Morph
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64
YUP! =D
YUP! =D
ohhhyesss
so excited! looks amazingggg
ohhhyesss
so excited! looks amazingggg
he/it | 16
Gotten like 5 of Python so far since the update(one kept for myself, the others were sold on the AH as they dropped), and none of Morph funny enough. All I wanted was an egg off Scorched Forest for fun, and I am still at it. Ahahaha~

So yeah, eggs off the coli are pretty rare if I've got anythin to say about it~
Gotten like 5 of Python so far since the update(one kept for myself, the others were sold on the AH as they dropped), and none of Morph funny enough. All I wanted was an egg off Scorched Forest for fun, and I am still at it. Ahahaha~

So yeah, eggs off the coli are pretty rare if I've got anythin to say about it~
Looking for
x0CMhAc.png tumblr_inline_nh7x7orwX81rbk7gv.png zyvrj7C.png
What color python is that coatl in the news image?
What color python is that coatl in the news image?
@Madararising holy moly where are you grinding? lol
@Madararising holy moly where are you grinding? lol
@Romanesque
Scorched Forest. It was the next venue in my 'grind for an egg for fun' quest.
...then people will look at my lair and go why u tryin 2 get egg!?

Fun fact: I kinda don't really, originally it was to make myself gring to get food for my dragons, but I work better with a goal attached. Thus 'get egg from every venue I haven't yet' was born.
@Romanesque
Scorched Forest. It was the next venue in my 'grind for an egg for fun' quest.
...then people will look at my lair and go why u tryin 2 get egg!?

Fun fact: I kinda don't really, originally it was to make myself gring to get food for my dragons, but I work better with a goal attached. Thus 'get egg from every venue I haven't yet' was born.
Looking for
x0CMhAc.png tumblr_inline_nh7x7orwX81rbk7gv.png zyvrj7C.png
@Romanesque

It looks like it might be strawberry
@Romanesque

It looks like it might be strawberry

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
@jemadar I just went through the morphology options, but I must've skipped one, because I never saw it pop up. I checked strawberry, but it doesn't have that nice two color combo like the coatl does. Argh! @undel any idea please please?
@jemadar I just went through the morphology options, but I must've skipped one, because I never saw it pop up. I checked strawberry, but it doesn't have that nice two color combo like the coatl does. Argh! @undel any idea please please?
OH! You didn't mean THAT coatl... you meant the partial one right? I am pretty sure I saw that color as well... *wanders off muttering about Cerise?* @Romanesque [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=132&bodygene=23&breed=12&element=3&gender=1&tert=121&tertgene=0&winggene=23&wings=132&auth=93c4a41dac0ef98a482a5c8d77ffeb83e4dbec47&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
OH! You didn't mean THAT coatl... you meant the partial one right? I am pretty sure I saw that color as well... *wanders off muttering about Cerise?*

@Romanesque

dragon?age=1&body=132&bodygene=23&breed=12&element=3&gender=1&tert=121&tertgene=0&winggene=23&wings=132&auth=93c4a41dac0ef98a482a5c8d77ffeb83e4dbec47&dummyext=prev.png

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
@jemadar yassss gorgeous thank youuuu!
@jemadar yassss gorgeous thank youuuu!
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64