Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mistral Jamboree 2018
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
=)
=)
Noooo I missed it
Noooo I missed it
tumblr_odrif081KQ1veeoeeo1_500.png
So no April fools/ Easter event this year?
So no April fools/ Easter event this year?
DBB%2BSigniture.png
What the heck is this egg?
What the heck is this egg?
@doctorBBone I think the prank is the ads. Sad, seeing as they don't do anything when you click on them, but funny nonetheless.
@doctorBBone I think the prank is the ads. Sad, seeing as they don't do anything when you click on them, but funny nonetheless.
I think it's both the egg (Marva's Wondrous Whimsy) that you receive in your hoard [i]and[/i] the advertisements on the side and bottom that are part of the April Fools'. The more the merrier, right? (Here's both eggs in question, after you open one after the other) [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/26198.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/26199.png[/img][/center]
I think it's both the egg (Marva's Wondrous Whimsy) that you receive in your hoard and the advertisements on the side and bottom that are part of the April Fools'. The more the merrier, right? (Here's both eggs in question, after you open one after the other)
26198.png 26199.png
In case anyone was wondering, the blue egg is a buttersnake that loops between 5 different recolors when you refresh your dragon. Thanks, I hate it.
In case anyone was wondering, the blue egg is a buttersnake that loops between 5 different recolors when you refresh your dragon. Thanks, I hate it.
CISPrku.png
eswSnrS.png
J7D1quC.png
5x3AjhK.png
l8NOdbs.png
reHWBXk.png
A little disappointed in the familiar, and lack of green in the apparel(rip my rep), but still great!
A little disappointed in the familiar, and lack of green in the apparel(rip my rep), but still great!
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
I actually love the new phoenix, everytime you refresh it changes (like the buttersnake).

BUT, it actually cycles in age, so it can be a young or old phoenix!
I actually love the new phoenix, everytime you refresh it changes (like the buttersnake).

BUT, it actually cycles in age, so it can be a young or old phoenix!
:I
:I
LIEE5fE.png
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48