Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Filigree: A New Tertiary Gene
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78
it looks so pretty
it looks so pretty
BTS for life
Sig-Button-Singularity.pngSW63lJ6.pngOeWKpc9.png
I'd honestly like filigree a lot more if it didn't use those tertiary/quaternary colors for the gems. It makes it so much more limited in use... it'll look perfect if your colors are neatly lined up and pedigree-bred to begin with, but clashing if they aren't.

Most of our genes lately have incorporated the lesser colors, and that's nice for variety, but for terts especially... oftentimes you don't want them. Tertiary genes are meant to be complementary to begin with.

Also doesn't have great coverage. It feels like half of an apparel set.

Shrug. It's not bad, it's just a letdown to my initial excitement.
I'd honestly like filigree a lot more if it didn't use those tertiary/quaternary colors for the gems. It makes it so much more limited in use... it'll look perfect if your colors are neatly lined up and pedigree-bred to begin with, but clashing if they aren't.

Most of our genes lately have incorporated the lesser colors, and that's nice for variety, but for terts especially... oftentimes you don't want them. Tertiary genes are meant to be complementary to begin with.

Also doesn't have great coverage. It feels like half of an apparel set.

Shrug. It's not bad, it's just a letdown to my initial excitement.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
Wow
Wow
This looks so cool!!! ^-^
This looks so cool!!! ^-^
Awesome! I cant wait to get a dragon like that!
Awesome! I cant wait to get a dragon like that!
@SchwarzwindSin Please say you are going to make this an accent! [quote name="SchwarzwindSin" date="2018-03-23 23:43:20" ] [quote name="Nivinti" date="2018-03-23 02:55:14" ] Am I the only one who thinks the new gene looks kind of... unfinished? Idk I expected more from it when I saw the thumbnail [/quote] Agree about it looking unfinished. It doesn't look... too bad though. I'd love if it were more spread out across the body and wings while being less intrusive on the face. Something akin to this: [img]https://i.imgur.com/mZneVkq.jpg[/img] [/quote]
@SchwarzwindSin
Please say you are going to make this an accent!

SchwarzwindSin wrote on 2018-03-23 23:43:20:
Nivinti wrote on 2018-03-23 02:55:14:
Am I the only one who thinks the new gene looks kind of... unfinished? Idk I expected more from it when I saw the thumbnail

Agree about it looking unfinished. It doesn't look... too bad though. I'd love if it were more spread out across the body and wings while being less intrusive on the face. Something akin to this:

mZneVkq.jpg
Fd5cQVO.jpeg
you're not the only one ?
you're not the only one ?
@Syceris
It already is an accent. I'm not the creator though, Nabesima is. =)
@Syceris
It already is an accent. I'm not the creator though, Nabesima is. =)
cnFe09Q.gif
Im so excited to use it!
Im so excited to use it!
This is awesome.
This is awesome.
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78