Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Filigree: A New Tertiary Gene
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 77 78
I just got a plant today. Best for my lair.
I just got a plant today. Best for my lair.
Lets_play_with_spirits.png
YES
YES
I am so in love!!! The wings might get cover up on some though.
I am so in love!!! The wings might get cover up on some though.
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
I don't know if I have any ungened dragons that Filigree could possibly look good on but darn it I will find some
I don't know if I have any ungened dragons that Filigree could possibly look good on but darn it I will find some
6bbcbe9acf989176baa27b08e3311178ac4b7a7c.gif
While I love the feel this gene wants to go with I can't get behind the price tag for how little it covers.

The face is so cluttered and looks like apparel rather than a gene, too shiny and clean cut. Even opal at least feels like it's a part of the dragon and you can thank Gembound for that. It looks like a more advanced form of the disease Gembound is. btw that means if you purposely gene a dragon with Gembound you're making them get a disease funny thought

The lack of balance in the gene makes me think of Spines, a treasure gene mind you, for how little that covers too. What makes it worse is that if you pay attention the gem and 'metal' actually raise up off the dragon, furthering this disconnect and floating feel this gene has. Gembound made sense to be out of the lineart because it is gems growing off the dragon.

And don't get me started on the price. It's not worth it, too little coverage for $12 worth of hard earned money or patience with dailies. I'd rather get a Primary gene or accent with that money than this.

I did fall into the hype and excitement to try and help a gen1 have three genes.

But I think I'll go with spines. It's cheaper.
While I love the feel this gene wants to go with I can't get behind the price tag for how little it covers.

The face is so cluttered and looks like apparel rather than a gene, too shiny and clean cut. Even opal at least feels like it's a part of the dragon and you can thank Gembound for that. It looks like a more advanced form of the disease Gembound is. btw that means if you purposely gene a dragon with Gembound you're making them get a disease funny thought

The lack of balance in the gene makes me think of Spines, a treasure gene mind you, for how little that covers too. What makes it worse is that if you pay attention the gem and 'metal' actually raise up off the dragon, furthering this disconnect and floating feel this gene has. Gembound made sense to be out of the lineart because it is gems growing off the dragon.

And don't get me started on the price. It's not worth it, too little coverage for $12 worth of hard earned money or patience with dailies. I'd rather get a Primary gene or accent with that money than this.

I did fall into the hype and excitement to try and help a gen1 have three genes.

But I think I'll go with spines. It's cheaper.
Z7cgb70.png
"okay who's the smartie that exalted a firstgen"

I'm laughing soo much right now! Best misclick of my life!
"okay who's the smartie that exalted a firstgen"

I'm laughing soo much right now! Best misclick of my life!
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40226571] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/402266/40226571_350.png[/img] [/url] God she is going to look so nice!!! [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=20&breed=13&element=5&gender=1&tert=167&tertgene=21&winggene=20&wings=135&auth=dc67f8979aba20c277883fabff8ff4ffa591fe62&dummyext=prev.png[/img]

40226571_350.png

God she is going to look so nice!!!

dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=20&breed=13&element=5&gender=1&tert=167&tertgene=21&winggene=20&wings=135&auth=dc67f8979aba20c277883fabff8ff4ffa591fe62&dummyext=prev.png
tumblr_p0bu2bkTQP1t23xwco1_500.jpg
Now that I looked at some dragons in the auction house with this gene I sorta wish that the gene was the complementary color of the body color.Make the pattern stand out more on the dragon.
Now that I looked at some dragons in the auction house with this gene I sorta wish that the gene was the complementary color of the body color.Make the pattern stand out more on the dragon.
UZVTEBc.png
Love the pillars
Love the pillars
furry_fiddle.png
im crying 'wetangry'?
im crying 'wetangry'?
HkhtXgT.png
dgZqX5Q.png
11efmKl.png
1WgaLgV.png
zF6zw52.png
YMPbu9R.png