Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Bounty of the Elements
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 63 64
I really hope that this little exp bonus thing for the coliseum is done occasionally throughout the year; wouldn't it be cool if Gem "discounts" and coli exp bonus would happen sometimes to promote gem purchases (which directly fund the site) and encourage old and new players to interact with the coliseum more? They're both nice ways to reward players. Imagine a "bonus exp weekend" event every other month or so. ^^

It would be a shame if this was a one-time-only occurrence; would feel like a wasted opportunity. The coli bonus exp was the only thing that I especially liked about this short event.

I was able to get one of my own new farmers to 25, as well as helping my sister level her team from scratch, which was great. I was a little disappointed to see that nothing was done to alleviate the Eliminate strain, though, especially since the new thing where you lose all of your breath when you die makes training with two lv25s even more annoying.
I really hope that this little exp bonus thing for the coliseum is done occasionally throughout the year; wouldn't it be cool if Gem "discounts" and coli exp bonus would happen sometimes to promote gem purchases (which directly fund the site) and encourage old and new players to interact with the coliseum more? They're both nice ways to reward players. Imagine a "bonus exp weekend" event every other month or so. ^^

It would be a shame if this was a one-time-only occurrence; would feel like a wasted opportunity. The coli bonus exp was the only thing that I especially liked about this short event.

I was able to get one of my own new farmers to 25, as well as helping my sister level her team from scratch, which was great. I was a little disappointed to see that nothing was done to alleviate the Eliminate strain, though, especially since the new thing where you lose all of your breath when you die makes training with two lv25s even more annoying.
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
I'm just sad we don't get follow up on the Emperor that's apparently roaming free.
I'm just sad we don't get follow up on the Emperor that's apparently roaming free.
yesss.gif
dude, the familiar looks so COOL!
can't wait bc i collect familiars :3
dude, the familiar looks so COOL!
can't wait bc i collect familiars :3
i love musicals ahhh
Hm...is the familiar already in our hoard? Because I can't find one. :C
Hm...is the familiar already in our hoard? Because I can't find one. :C
the 50% Bonus Experience has been Amazing!!! I wish it could have lasted a full week but my goodness, I am so grateful all the same! A huge welcome to any and all newcomers too! Though i wonder, [quote]Now that there will be no more "Welcome Weeks" ,.... Can we Have "50% Coliseum Experience Weeks" Instead????? [/quote] This would be so awesome! XD!!!! Side Note: Loving he Sornieth Globe too!!! My Lore Senses are already in overdrive lol
the 50% Bonus Experience has been Amazing!!! I wish it could have lasted a full week but my goodness, I am so grateful all the same!

A huge welcome to any and all newcomers too! Though i wonder,
Quote:
Now that there will be no more "Welcome Weeks" ,.... Can we Have "50% Coliseum Experience Weeks" Instead?????

This would be so awesome! XD!!!!

Side Note: Loving he Sornieth Globe too!!! My Lore Senses are already in overdrive lol
nm3rOUz.png
Thanks for the open registration! I've just made my account, super excited to get to know Flight Rising and the community. =)
Thanks for the open registration! I've just made my account, super excited to get to know Flight Rising and the community. =)
Dude this update is messing with the forums. nothing is loading and its a mess especially on the game forums.
Dude this update is messing with the forums. nothing is loading and its a mess especially on the game forums.
I think this event is cool! I just wanna see the sequels to the new lore.

I mean seriously, there’s an emperor on the loose, what happens next?
I think this event is cool! I just wanna see the sequels to the new lore.

I mean seriously, there’s an emperor on the loose, what happens next?
zyjjz50yair01.jpg
Omg, I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Omg, I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
woohoo! This is really amazing!
woohoo! This is really amazing!
k3PCg0F.png
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 63 64