Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coming Soon: Bounty of the Elements
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 157 158
I'm super hyped up about this, Especially the new lore!!! I can't wait to start reading it <3
I'm super hyped up about this, Especially the new lore!!! I can't wait to start reading it <3
EbqWlVW.png The Moon's Light
<3
<3
NB43KMu.png
Wow
Wow
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'M SO PROUD OF YOU ALL <3 The game's come such a long way since when I joined!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'M SO PROUD OF YOU ALL <3 The game's come such a long way since when I joined!
m59NfS2.png
Happenings :o
Happenings :o
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;
Oh, this is so cool~!!

I am just hyped for the week to come! and the open registration will be a great opportunity for more players to freely join!
Oh, this is so cool~!!

I am just hyped for the week to come! and the open registration will be a great opportunity for more players to freely join!
16450.pngwpEE9mo.png16443.png
OMG YESYESYESSSSS

I have like 50000 mostly internet friends that wanted to join FR for such a long time but never got the chance, so now they can join!

AND NEW LORE??? OMG YES PLEASE!! And I already KNOW for sure the new familiar will be amazing too~!
OMG YESYESYESSSSS

I have like 50000 mostly internet friends that wanted to join FR for such a long time but never got the chance, so now they can join!

AND NEW LORE??? OMG YES PLEASE!! And I already KNOW for sure the new familiar will be amazing too~!
swip.png - hi! i'm cassie.
- my pronouns are she/her.
- my timezone is fr+3.
hold on to your behinds because this month is going to be legendary.
hold on to your behinds because this month is going to be legendary.
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png
Collecting moth food and familiars.

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
basically, nothing for me except for lore and familiar. woo hoo..........

:'c
basically, nothing for me except for lore and familiar. woo hoo..........

:'c
tumblr_nbg5q7COIL1qfrce9o3_r1_250.png tumblr_nbg5q7COIL1qfrce9o5_r1_250.png
Yeboii
Yeboii
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 157 158