Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coming Soon: Bounty of the Elements
1 2 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158
Fun Stuff!
Fun Stuff!
So the familiar.. I hope it’s not a noggle but I’m definitely excited for it.
So the familiar.. I hope it’s not a noggle but I’m definitely excited for it.
4xTBSTZ.png
Omg this is amazing! So glad Flight Rising could grow to this amazing state that it's finally at!
Omg this is amazing! So glad Flight Rising could grow to this amazing state that it's finally at!
!!!Pumped!!!
!!!Pumped!!!
dQT1EzU.gif
[quote]Emperors are not to be trifled with. It may take the combined efforts of many clans to bring down an aberration of this magnitude; these dangerous opponents are one of the few creatures that [b]may draw the gods from their shrines[/b] and onto a battlefield.[/quote] HHHHMMMMMMM
Quote:
Emperors are not to be trifled with. It may take the combined efforts of many clans to bring down an aberration of this magnitude; these dangerous opponents are one of the few creatures that may draw the gods from their shrines and onto a battlefield.

HHHHMMMMMMM
Trying to be more active - FR+2
Aw heck emperors are real this is great ! Also I love how ancient and lumbering and HEAVY they feel. Great writing on this one
Aw heck emperors are real this is great ! Also I love how ancient and lumbering and HEAVY they feel. Great writing on this one
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2018-03-15 20:25:30" ] [quote name="SilverCentaur" date="2018-03-15 20:20:12" ] Antiferret I believe they mean that they will be filling up everyone's health like I believe they do during Thanksgiving? Just as a thank you. Only for tomorrow though and then the health refilling will be only for the returning players who logged in after 45+ Days. That's how I interpreted it though. [/quote] This is correct. We're doing a one-time top-up for everyone on the site when things kick off, then the 45 day inactivity bonus will be perpetually in effect. :) [/quote] @Xhaztol It's a shame that the folks that have left/are inactive don't know this.. :c Y'all can't do a mass email to old players huh? Reactivate interest in all the changed things? It would be so cool to see some of the folks come back and breathe more life into this constantly changing game. :)
Xhaztol wrote on 2018-03-15 20:25:30:
SilverCentaur wrote on 2018-03-15 20:20:12:
Antiferret I believe they mean that they will be filling up everyone's health like I believe they do during Thanksgiving? Just as a thank you. Only for tomorrow though and then the health refilling will be only for the returning players who logged in after 45+ Days.

That's how I interpreted it though.

This is correct. We're doing a one-time top-up for everyone on the site when things kick off, then the 45 day inactivity bonus will be perpetually in effect. :)

@Xhaztol

It's a shame that the folks that have left/are inactive don't know this.. :c Y'all can't do a mass email to old players huh? Reactivate interest in all the changed things?

It would be so cool to see some of the folks come back and breathe more life into this constantly changing game. :)
Just a few more hours now.... *counting the minutes*
Just a few more hours now.... *counting the minutes*
I can't wait for this to happen ahhhh
I can't wait for this to happen ahhhh
so close >:U
so close >:U
1012.png valravn

- he/they
- skydancer enthusiast
- artist
1 2 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158