Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coming Soon: Bounty of the Elements
1 2 ... 151 152 153 154 155 ... 157 158
@LadyCouerlyn
The Brew goes up to level 25 right now, as you level up you'll be able to make more things. Food items can be reduced in Goo, Material items can be reduced into Ooze, items in the Other section can be reduced into Sludge, Familiars can be reduced into Muck, and Apparel into Slime. Goo, Ooze, and Sludge come in these colors: Green (most common), Yellow, Orange, Red, Purple, and Blue (rarest). Muck comes in Copper (most common), Silver, and Gold (rarest). Slime comes in Grey (most common), White, and Black (rarest). There are items used in the brew to make things so I suggest looking up guides to find out what items you will want to keep.

Oh, another new thing is the Dressing Room. You can try apparel on your dragons to see if you like the outfit for them.
@LadyCouerlyn
The Brew goes up to level 25 right now, as you level up you'll be able to make more things. Food items can be reduced in Goo, Material items can be reduced into Ooze, items in the Other section can be reduced into Sludge, Familiars can be reduced into Muck, and Apparel into Slime. Goo, Ooze, and Sludge come in these colors: Green (most common), Yellow, Orange, Red, Purple, and Blue (rarest). Muck comes in Copper (most common), Silver, and Gold (rarest). Slime comes in Grey (most common), White, and Black (rarest). There are items used in the brew to make things so I suggest looking up guides to find out what items you will want to keep.

Oh, another new thing is the Dressing Room. You can try apparel on your dragons to see if you like the outfit for them.
nBoOPgD.png tumblr_inline_oslbliqNaT1rxa3gl_400.png
So....I just had this thought regarding the Light Lorebook....

You know how the Emperor's one head says, "It was a shame our mother and other siblings weren’t here for our reunion"?

What if they were talking about the Lightweaver (origin of all Imperials) as the mother and all the other Imperials as the other siblings?

It'd certainly explain why the head regarded the others as siblings despite being of different flights, since they're all directly descended from the Lightweaver and such.

You know how the Emperor's one head says, "It was a shame our mother and other siblings weren’t here for our reunion"?

What if they were talking about the Lightweaver (origin of all Imperials) as the mother and all the other Imperials as the other siblings?

It'd certainly explain why the head regarded the others as siblings despite being of different flights, since they're all directly descended from the Lightweaver and such.
[quote name="WolfDragonPlasma" date="2018-03-15 19:33:58" ] So....I just had this thought regarding the Light Lorebook.... You know how the Emperor's one head says, "It was a shame our mother and other siblings weren’t here for our reunion"? What if they were talking about the Lightweaver (origin of all Imperials) as the mother and all the other Imperials as the other siblings? It'd certainly explain why the head regarded the others as siblings despite being of different flights, since they're all directly descended from the Lightweaver and such. [/quote] that's what i thought as soon as i realized it was an emperor also if they doNT GIVE US MORE TOMORROW i will spontaneously combust
WolfDragonPlasma wrote on 2018-03-15 19:33:58:

that's what i thought as soon as i realized it was an emperor

also if they doNT GIVE US MORE TOMORROW

i will spontaneously combust
lightning_small.pngplague_small.png
| remember that there is metal in your blood and lightning in your heart |
| they/them | certified dweeb | +3 fr time |
I don't know if anyone's noticed this, but there's a missing "e" on the Which Waystone page. It says "instanc", but I think the intention was to say "instance".

Whoops it was fixed my bad
I don't know if anyone's noticed this, but there's a missing "e" on the Which Waystone page. It says "instanc", but I think the intention was to say "instance".

Whoops it was fixed my bad
1E71D593-D9DE-4817-801E-70F75C722D52_500x100.png
oh hey, early Which Waystone
oh hey, early Which Waystone
The Which Way Stone is telling me to go meet my new hatchlings LOL I already incubated today.. they're hatching tomorrow.
The Which Way Stone is telling me to go meet my new hatchlings LOL I already incubated today.. they're hatching tomorrow.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
uhh the which way stone is telling me an incorrect fairgrounds amount. I haven't played anything today so I should be able to earn the full 75000 yet if I wanted to. But it's saying I can only earn 60-some thousand lol.

*edit* It's also telling me to hatch a nest... Yes, one is ready to hatch, but I don't have enough space to hatch it.
uhh the which way stone is telling me an incorrect fairgrounds amount. I haven't played anything today so I should be able to earn the full 75000 yet if I wanted to. But it's saying I can only earn 60-some thousand lol.

*edit* It's also telling me to hatch a nest... Yes, one is ready to hatch, but I don't have enough space to hatch it.
Come to the dork side. Do not make me de-story you. Image © Diaktoros
DriftAwayBanner_zpsd03e0e45.jpg tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
DNOE36T.png
(water-only links)
"Less than 24 hours to go before Bounty of the Elements begins! As a thank you to our current and recently returned players, we will be topping off your clan energy when Bounty of the Elements starts at 06:00 server time!"

Okay, so on the front page of this thread, it states:

"From Bounty of the Elements and onward, if you have not logged into Flight Rising for over 45 days, all of your dragons' energy levels will be set to full, allowing you a much better jumping off point towards returning to the fun. You need not do anything but log in!"

So I'm not really sure what this means, in difference?

Everyone is getting refilled in health now, but does this insinuate that.. for instance... I get health refilled tomorrow, and then when I come back in 46 days, the health will refill again if I haven't logged in? Or if after that point, I don't log in for 60 days, the health will come back again?

I'd like some more clarification about this, please, @Xhaztol ?
"Less than 24 hours to go before Bounty of the Elements begins! As a thank you to our current and recently returned players, we will be topping off your clan energy when Bounty of the Elements starts at 06:00 server time!"

Okay, so on the front page of this thread, it states:

"From Bounty of the Elements and onward, if you have not logged into Flight Rising for over 45 days, all of your dragons' energy levels will be set to full, allowing you a much better jumping off point towards returning to the fun. You need not do anything but log in!"

So I'm not really sure what this means, in difference?

Everyone is getting refilled in health now, but does this insinuate that.. for instance... I get health refilled tomorrow, and then when I come back in 46 days, the health will refill again if I haven't logged in? Or if after that point, I don't log in for 60 days, the health will come back again?

I'd like some more clarification about this, please, @Xhaztol ?
@Antiferret I believe they mean that they will be filling up everyone's health like I belive they do during Thanksgiving? Just as a thank you. Only for tomorrow though and then the health refilling will be only for the returning players who logged in after 45+ Days.

That's how I interpretted it though.
@Antiferret I believe they mean that they will be filling up everyone's health like I belive they do during Thanksgiving? Just as a thank you. Only for tomorrow though and then the health refilling will be only for the returning players who logged in after 45+ Days.

8pUXRV3.pngEypKCgu.png5aTXnyW.pngE4TsE7N.png
tn0RSo5.pngMUYNhfy.png
[quote name="SilverCentaur" date="2018-03-15 20:20:12" ] @Antiferret I believe they mean that they will be filling up everyone's health like I belive they do during Thanksgiving? Just as a thank you. Only for tomorrow though and then the health refilling will be only for the returning players who logged in after 45+ Days. That's how I interpretted it though. [/quote] This is correct. We're doing a one-time top-up for everyone on the site when things kick off, then the 45 day inactivity bonus will be perpetually in effect. :)
SilverCentaur wrote on 2018-03-15 20:20:12:

This is correct. We're doing a one-time top-up for everyone on the site when things kick off, then the 45 day inactivity bonus will be perpetually in effect. :)
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
1 2 ... 151 152 153 154 155 ... 157 158