Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coming Soon: Bounty of the Elements
1 2 ... 150 151 152 153 154 ... 157 158
[quote name="Nunie" date="2018-03-15 11:22:11" ] @ShadeOfChaos [quote]Anyone else worried that this massive emperor is actually being made out of our lost gods?[/quote] I am, now D: [/quote] [quote name="ShadeOfChaos" date="2018-03-15 11:27:19" ] @Nunie Just got to thinking if the Flamecaller was the fire head and the Earthshaker the older brother... I mean they said they hadn't gotten together in ages and.... I scared. o.o [/quote] Oh, noodledad [i]no[/i]! The hype and terror are beyond real.
Nunie wrote on 2018-03-15 11:22:11:
@ShadeOfChaos
Quote:
Anyone else worried that this massive emperor is actually being made out of our lost gods?

I am, now D:
ShadeOfChaos wrote on 2018-03-15 11:27:19:
@Nunie

Just got to thinking if the Flamecaller was the fire head and the Earthshaker the older brother... I mean they said they hadn't gotten together in ages and.... I scared. o.o

Oh, noodledad no!

The hype and terror are beyond real.
sig_by_cas_a_fras-db75m08.png
[quote]From Bounty of the Elements and onward, if you have not logged into Flight Rising for over 45 days, all of your dragons' energy levels will be set to full, allowing you a much better jumping off point towards returning to the fun. You need not do anything but log in![/quote] Welp. Should have waited two more days to log in. Whoops.
Quote:
From Bounty of the Elements and onward, if you have not logged into Flight Rising for over 45 days, all of your dragons' energy levels will be set to full, allowing you a much better jumping off point towards returning to the fun. You need not do anything but log in!

Welp. Should have waited two more days to log in. Whoops.
Mm so many people like lights lore, but it’s crazy how many people in light are dissatisfied with it. I don’t blame them though.
-
I was hoping for more lore about the culture, buildings, and how light lives. Not just about a thing that was predicted from a mile away. At least don’t end it off short like they did. Aaa
Mm so many people like lights lore, but it’s crazy how many people in light are dissatisfied with it. I don’t blame them though.
-
I was hoping for more lore about the culture, buildings, and how light lives. Not just about a thing that was predicted from a mile away. At least don’t end it off short like they did. Aaa
@LadyCouerlyn

They are going to top off energy tomorrow anyways. It's in the announcements.
@LadyCouerlyn

They are going to top off energy tomorrow anyways. It's in the announcements.
CS0nkUR.png
I do hope that there is more coming. It's obvious that there was a lot of work put into this, but I'm still feeling rather...unfulfilled? So many cliffhangers, and quite a bit that was left (I'm sure) purposefully vague. I'm hoping that with all the build up that there will be a satisfactory ending to go along with it.

At least Wind was at a hopeful turn by the end. The others were just more and more sinking dread...
I do hope that there is more coming. It's obvious that there was a lot of work put into this, but I'm still feeling rather...unfulfilled? So many cliffhangers, and quite a bit that was left (I'm sure) purposefully vague. I'm hoping that with all the build up that there will be a satisfactory ending to go along with it.

At least Wind was at a hopeful turn by the end. The others were just more and more sinking dread...
5kRkxhJ.png2ijn7s0.png33ll5hu.png
@ShadeOfChaos
I missed that, somehow. Thanks for pointing it out. Managed to scrape up some Treasure and Diamonds to get the Lair fed. Poking around the site now. It's been like... three-ish years? since I've been here. I don't remember anything, lol. Hopefully I can get back into the swing of things.

I was really surprised to see it was still limited registration openings, but glad to see they're ready to be fully opened now.
@ShadeOfChaos
I missed that, somehow. Thanks for pointing it out. Managed to scrape up some Treasure and Diamonds to get the Lair fed. Poking around the site now. It's been like... three-ish years? since I've been here. I don't remember anything, lol. Hopefully I can get back into the swing of things.

I was really surprised to see it was still limited registration openings, but glad to see they're ready to be fully opened now.
I'm just curious where this will over all lead.
I'm just curious where this will over all lead.
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
mirna_by_pupmew-dcgjmvo.png snapper_button.png
@LadyCouerlyn
The Coli had an update just this past Monday. Ambush Stones now work.

There's been a bunch of stuff, some of it just being new familiars or items. Not sure if you've seen Baldwin's Brew yet. I forgot when that was added.
@LadyCouerlyn
The Coli had an update just this past Monday. Ambush Stones now work.

There's been a bunch of stuff, some of it just being new familiars or items. Not sure if you've seen Baldwin's Brew yet. I forgot when that was added.
nBoOPgD.png tumblr_inline_oslbliqNaT1rxa3gl_400.png
My first thought when I started reading the light book was that the main dragon was the Earthshaker, possibly after the pillar was destroyed. What really seemed stood out to me was the way they moved. All the descriptions seemed to lean towards jerky, animalistic movements, not the precision of a normal dragon or deity
My first thought when I started reading the light book was that the main dragon was the Earthshaker, possibly after the pillar was destroyed. What really seemed stood out to me was the way they moved. All the descriptions seemed to lean towards jerky, animalistic movements, not the precision of a normal dragon or deity
@BlueFox
Sure haven't! I'll have to check it out.

Yeah, started trying to read up on some Coli guides. Thinking I'm jumping into this way too soon after coming back. xD There are so many different guides! I'm laying up in bed with the flu, so I suppose at least I have the time (when my medicine doesn't knock me out, anyway) to look things up.
@BlueFox
Sure haven't! I'll have to check it out.

Yeah, started trying to read up on some Coli guides. Thinking I'm jumping into this way too soon after coming back. xD There are so many different guides! I'm laying up in bed with the flu, so I suppose at least I have the time (when my medicine doesn't knock me out, anyway) to look things up.
1 2 ... 150 151 152 153 154 ... 157 158