Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coming Soon: Bounty of the Elements
1 2 ... 136 137 138 139 140 ... 157 158
Alternatively, the slots laid are for lore revealed prior to the event, and the eleventh piece of lore will happen on the day of?
Alternatively, the slots laid are for lore revealed prior to the event, and the eleventh piece of lore will happen on the day of?
@FatherGascoigne

I end up ignoring a lot of canon and just doing my own thing. I would have loved to see maybe something about a sudden outbreak on like black death levels and a bunch of Plague doctors scrambling together to try and do something about it. Or following the adventures of a Mirror pack through the Wasteland on a hunting trip or something and seeing just how hard survival can be out there and how they thrive despite it. Or if they really wanted to work Nature in there that badly, do something with the Wildclaws in the Wandering Contagion.

I honestly love taking a different angle on Plague. Instead of looking at it as somewhere full of suffering and death, I take the angle of a mighty bunch who are determined to beat the odds and do so in many ways including being the leading flight in medical research and progress. My clan has several scientists of various kinds and one of our most valued members is our doctor. Without him, we wouldn't have made it this far, or at least we'd be going through much harder times.
@FatherGascoigne

I end up ignoring a lot of canon and just doing my own thing. I would have loved to see maybe something about a sudden outbreak on like black death levels and a bunch of Plague doctors scrambling together to try and do something about it. Or following the adventures of a Mirror pack through the Wasteland on a hunting trip or something and seeing just how hard survival can be out there and how they thrive despite it. Or if they really wanted to work Nature in there that badly, do something with the Wildclaws in the Wandering Contagion.

I honestly love taking a different angle on Plague. Instead of looking at it as somewhere full of suffering and death, I take the angle of a mighty bunch who are determined to beat the odds and do so in many ways including being the leading flight in medical research and progress. My clan has several scientists of various kinds and one of our most valued members is our doctor. Without him, we wouldn't have made it this far, or at least we'd be going through much harder times.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
This is...interresting.
I will probably never use the new boon for breeding cooldown, but it's cool.
Thanks FR!
This is...interresting.
I will probably never use the new boon for breeding cooldown, but it's cool.
Thanks FR!
KXiy0CC.gif
THREE MORE DAYS!!!
THREE MORE DAYS!!!
look_at_dem_Leggs_bg.gif 2PgeVQK.png AXgbdLB.gif look_at_dem_Leggs_bg_alt.gif
The last two have both created new ships for me
The last two have both created new ships for me
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
@Relics Tell me please
@Relics Tell me please
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
[quote name="mayanaz" date="2018-03-13 18:37:35" ] @Mayanaz Tell me please [/quote] Chasem X Gertrude Liefa X Garote Even if I was disappointed in Plague-Nature lore and the PoV, the ship made it nicer
mayanaz wrote on 2018-03-13 18:37:35:
@Mayanaz Tell me please

Chasem X Gertrude

Liefa X Garote

Even if I was disappointed in Plague-Nature lore and the PoV, the ship made it nicer
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
@Relics yES

I need all the ships
@Relics yES

I need all the ships
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
im so excited! i have many friends who want to join but have been busy when its open!!!
im so excited! i have many friends who want to join but have been busy when its open!!!
0zEtDKV.png
I blame the arcanist
I blame the arcanist
1 2 ... 136 137 138 139 140 ... 157 158