Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Trickmurk Circus 2018
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
gg i just got a trick hatch (i thinkies)
gg i just got a trick hatch (i thinkies)
Lolwut
Please bring back the night sky silks.

Also, give me back my accidentally exalted dragon that I sent in a ticket for 10 months ago. Or at least send me a reply.
Please bring back the night sky silks.

Also, give me back my accidentally exalted dragon that I sent in a ticket for 10 months ago. Or at least send me a reply.
Happy Trickmurk! Best time! ; u;
Happy Trickmurk! Best time! ; u;
Hap6WV9.gif
Worst festival since I registered... no special chests in gather items or coliseum -.-
Worst festival since I registered... no special chests in gather items or coliseum -.-
accents/skin shop
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2451809
[quote name="RiavaCornelia" date="2018-03-03 05:59:22" ] Worst festival since I registered... no special chests in gather items or coliseum -.- [/quote] I have the same problem... no chests in coli.
RiavaCornelia wrote on 2018-03-03 05:59:22:
I have the same problem... no chests in coli.
tastefulmarketing.gif
Hi Shadowbinder I really Like these festivals
Hi Shadowbinder I really Like these festivals
Adore the Bramble Mantle *^*
Adore the Bramble Mantle *^*
Thanks for a very nice first festival! Shadymom pulling through!
(Technically my first should've been the Gala but… I was a tiny FR baby then so I missed it)
Thanks for a very nice first festival! Shadymom pulling through!
(Technically my first should've been the Gala but… I was a tiny FR baby then so I missed it)
vbbp2e.png
I was very disappointed to be completely unable to find two of the chests - they were obviously rare looking at the prices in the auction house, and I never saw them in the market when I was there. This is my own flight's holiday and I'm really disappointed that I'm going to have to pay secondary market inflated prices to have a full collection of skins...
I was very disappointed to be completely unable to find two of the chests - they were obviously rare looking at the prices in the auction house, and I never saw them in the market when I was there. This is my own flight's holiday and I'm really disappointed that I'm going to have to pay secondary market inflated prices to have a full collection of skins...
omg i hoarded the pinecones and I FORGOT TO TRADE THEM IN! (90 to be exact)
and all i wanted was a shadowbinder vista

major OOF on my part XD
omg i hoarded the pinecones and I FORGOT TO TRADE THEM IN! (90 to be exact)
and all i wanted was a shadowbinder vista

major OOF on my part XD
UZVTEBc.png
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43