Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Ghost of Love
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 87 88
Spooky!
Spooky!
Lichtdrache.gif
ghost... this opens a world of fandragon possibilities for me
ghost... this opens a world of fandragon possibilities for me
CQHfGMh.png
>in love with Ghost as we all are
>of course can never find it in the shop
>download an auto-refresher to refresh shop for me every 10 seconds
>18 Ghosts
>click 'Buy'
>'This item is no longer available'.

TEN. SECONDS.

I beg of the staff, PLEASE stock more of the gene. Clearly it's beloved, but it seems the only 'reasonable' way to acquire it would be to spend 550 gems or over 400kT.
>in love with Ghost as we all are
>of course can never find it in the shop
>download an auto-refresher to refresh shop for me every 10 seconds
>18 Ghosts
>click 'Buy'
>'This item is no longer available'.

TEN. SECONDS.

I beg of the staff, PLEASE stock more of the gene. Clearly it's beloved, but it seems the only 'reasonable' way to acquire it would be to spend 550 gems or over 400kT.
i3HjH85.png
OMG THAT LOOKS AWESOME
OMG THAT LOOKS AWESOME
466w8yC.png
This gene is absolutely perfect for one of the most beloved dragons in my lair~ <3
This gene is absolutely perfect for one of the most beloved dragons in my lair~ <3
nhvnI0X.png
[quote name="Harthwing" date="2018-02-13 19:43:34" ] The chances of getting the Ghost gene or the new apparel without being ripped off by the people selling them in the Auction House is impossible right now. Especially for those who can't afford faster internet or better computers. I find it rather rude that those who already have the gene and apparel would buy up all the ones in the market just to take every bit of game currency from those less fortunate than themselves. I can maybe understand if for instance you purchased the gene for 160,000 treasure and put it up for 170,000 treasure on the Auction House but to put it up for 600,000 treasure or 600 gems is just plain evil. Not everyone on here can afford to purchase gems with real money, and what game currency they do have, they've spent days gathering up and struggling to get. I see this happen every single time something new comes out and it sickens me to see such gaming happening. Come on for once let someone else buy it from the market, let others be able to at least own one. Don't take them all for yourself just to sell them for outrageous rip off prices. [/quote] This. This is what happens every time anything is released. It's bad enough being seen as "less than" and a lower class of person because my disability means I don't have the disposable income to throw away on fun things in real life, but when it also happens on the virtual stuff I try to do to take my mind off that stuff I kinda feel less like playing. I don't want to just whine "oh, let me have things too" but I work pretty darn hard for every bit of treasure and every gem I get, and by the time I can afford anything the next thing is out (and the next welcome weeks have come and gone and for some reason nothing ever sells during or just after those for anything like decent prices?) and I'm back to square one only out more time and effort. I know it's kinda the point of the game to have new stuff but I was here when new genes came about much less rarely (locked myself out of my old account so had it deleted, btw) and that kinda made them more special but also made it easier to work towards things for the players who couldn't afford to just fling real money at the game. It made the divide less... well, divisive. New genes now are almost guaranteed to be throw away fodder by the next week to some while those of us who can't afford them in the first place continue to struggle. I mean maybe not four years of waiting for a gene again, but you know, lol. And of course I still want the darned thing. xD
Harthwing wrote on 2018-02-13 19:43:34:
The chances of getting the Ghost gene or the new apparel without being ripped off by the people selling them in the Auction House is impossible right now. Especially for those who can't afford faster internet or better computers. I find it rather rude that those who already have the gene and apparel would buy up all the ones in the market just to take every bit of game currency from those less fortunate than themselves.

I can maybe understand if for instance you purchased the gene for 160,000 treasure and put it up for 170,000 treasure on the Auction House but to put it up for 600,000 treasure or 600 gems is just plain evil. Not everyone on here can afford to purchase gems with real money, and what game currency they do have, they've spent days gathering up and struggling to get.

I see this happen every single time something new comes out and it sickens me to see such gaming happening. Come on for once let someone else buy it from the market, let others be able to at least own one. Don't take them all for yourself just to sell them for outrageous rip off prices.

This. This is what happens every time anything is released. It's bad enough being seen as "less than" and a lower class of person because my disability means I don't have the disposable income to throw away on fun things in real life, but when it also happens on the virtual stuff I try to do to take my mind off that stuff I kinda feel less like playing. I don't want to just whine "oh, let me have things too" but I work pretty darn hard for every bit of treasure and every gem I get, and by the time I can afford anything the next thing is out (and the next welcome weeks have come and gone and for some reason nothing ever sells during or just after those for anything like decent prices?) and I'm back to square one only out more time and effort. I know it's kinda the point of the game to have new stuff but I was here when new genes came about much less rarely (locked myself out of my old account so had it deleted, btw) and that kinda made them more special but also made it easier to work towards things for the players who couldn't afford to just fling real money at the game. It made the divide less... well, divisive. New genes now are almost guaranteed to be throw away fodder by the next week to some while those of us who can't afford them in the first place continue to struggle.

I mean maybe not four years of waiting for a gene again, but you know, lol.
And of course I still want the darned thing. xD
I'm sorry, I don't mean to complain and it's nice, just some of this can get a little frustrating is all. Thanks for this, though!
I'm sorry, I don't mean to complain and it's nice, just some of this can get a little frustrating is all. Thanks for this, though!
[center]Uh, this is how Ghost was supposed to look... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12304862][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/123049/12304862_350.png[/img][/url] Not complaining too much here since I love skelingtons but... that's not the original Ghost or even remotely Ghostly... Why the change and why give it the name of Ghost?[/center]
Uh, this is how Ghost was supposed to look...
12304862_350.png
Not complaining too much here since I love skelingtons but... that's not the original Ghost or even remotely Ghostly... Why the change and why give it the name of Ghost?
mlNVeHM.jpg
[color=#006ab8]Ahhh, was finally able to snag some Ghosts off the MP :3 Just added it to these two: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=17&breed=3&element=6&gender=0&tert=3&tertgene=20&winggene=17&wings=3&auth=43ea3b6769c77ed989b52c37dcbbc94837edd6c1&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=1&breed=12&element=6&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=20&winggene=16&wings=15&auth=4075196b83dda5bdf9999ed8e1884a60bb903776&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Anyway, I love a light Ghost on dark primary, but am extremely picky with it, overall. Something really flat about it on busy genes. I only really like it on Iridescent and Metallic.
Ahhh, was finally able to snag some Ghosts off the MP :3 Just added it to these two:

dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=17&breed=3&element=6&gender=0&tert=3&tertgene=20&winggene=17&wings=3&auth=43ea3b6769c77ed989b52c37dcbbc94837edd6c1&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=1&breed=12&element=6&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=20&winggene=16&wings=15&auth=4075196b83dda5bdf9999ed8e1884a60bb903776&dummyext=prev.png

Anyway, I love a light Ghost on dark primary, but am extremely picky with it, overall. Something really flat about it on busy genes. I only really like it on Iridescent and Metallic.
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
[quote name="RoyalSorceress" date="2018-02-12 18:07:25" ] Son of an Arcanist guys this is cool but also I still want the original concept art for the Ghost gene too? This thing: [img]http://i.imgur.com/17OppXY.jpg[/img] [/quote] Yup, that's what I was expecting! Also, we really need a tertiary that affect the wings more than the body. I like the Ghost gene, but it is not the gene we were waiting for... Maybe you can call the old concept above "Shade" or "Sprite" instead?
RoyalSorceress wrote on 2018-02-12 18:07:25:
Son of an Arcanist guys this is cool but also I still want the original concept art for the Ghost gene too?

This thing:

17OppXY.jpg

Yup, that's what I was expecting! Also, we really need a tertiary that affect the wings more than the body. I like the Ghost gene, but it is not the gene we were waiting for... Maybe you can call the old concept above "Shade" or "Sprite" instead?
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 87 88