Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Ghost of Love
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 87 88
I remember seeing an entry for the stingless bee that said something like "it doesn't sting. It farts" which was pretty funny. I love the winning entry too though! Also the ghost gene looks super interesting.
I remember seeing an entry for the stingless bee that said something like "it doesn't sting. It farts" which was pretty funny. I love the winning entry too though! Also the ghost gene looks super interesting.
Art shop Ich bin ein Berliner!
YqXDmJ2.png
17, speech and debate LD captain, US high school senior
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YES
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YES
hHAqYnn.png Hi, my name's Multi! Please use he/him and they/them for me!
The chances of getting the Ghost gene or the new apparel without being ripped off by the people selling them in the Auction House is impossible right now. Especially for those who can't afford faster internet or better computers. I find it rather rude that those who already have the gene and apparel would buy up all the ones in the market just to take every bit of game currency from those less fortunate than themselves.

I can maybe understand if for instance you purchased the gene for 160,000 treasure and put it up for 170,000 treasure on the Auction House but to put it up for 600,000 treasure or 600 gems is just plain evil. Not everyone on here can afford to purchase gems with real money, and what game currency they do have, they've spent days gathering up and struggling to get.

I see this happen every single time something new comes out and it sickens me to see such gaming happening. Come on for once let someone else buy it from the market, let others be able to at least own one. Don't take them all for yourself just to sell them for outrageous rip off prices.
The chances of getting the Ghost gene or the new apparel without being ripped off by the people selling them in the Auction House is impossible right now. Especially for those who can't afford faster internet or better computers. I find it rather rude that those who already have the gene and apparel would buy up all the ones in the market just to take every bit of game currency from those less fortunate than themselves.

I can maybe understand if for instance you purchased the gene for 160,000 treasure and put it up for 170,000 treasure on the Auction House but to put it up for 600,000 treasure or 600 gems is just plain evil. Not everyone on here can afford to purchase gems with real money, and what game currency they do have, they've spent days gathering up and struggling to get.

I see this happen every single time something new comes out and it sickens me to see such gaming happening. Come on for once let someone else buy it from the market, let others be able to at least own one. Don't take them all for yourself just to sell them for outrageous rip off prices.
Omg I love it so much :O
Omg I love it so much :O
[quote name="Kuzeele" date="2018-02-13 18:21:02" ] [quote name="SirDarkHat" date="2018-02-13 17:16:27" ] I've been refreshing all day & I can't get one. I just want one. Someone please help? I just want one... EDIT: Why is it so much on AH? I just want one & I don't have that much otherwise I would please help I'll give you all I have [/quote] I know your pain..I've been checking all day and I still can't find one, they just go out of stock too fast.. [/quote] Probably because people snatch them up and than sell them at inflated prices hoping to make a quick buck.
Kuzeele wrote on 2018-02-13 18:21:02:
SirDarkHat wrote on 2018-02-13 17:16:27:
I've been refreshing all day & I can't get one. I just want one. Someone please help? I just want one...

EDIT: Why is it so much on AH? I just want one & I don't have that much otherwise I would please help I'll give you all I have

I know your pain..I've been checking all day and I still can't find one, they just go out of stock too fast..

Probably because people snatch them up and than sell them at inflated prices hoping to make a quick buck.
OwO
@Harthwing

I agree with you completely, I think the stock should at least be increased too!
@Harthwing

I agree with you completely, I think the stock should at least be increased too!
@Kuzeele

Yes an increase in the stock of the gene and the apparel would really help out. It would give some of the newer players to the game a chance to get them. I know back when I first joined I had trouble traversing the site, 3 years later I know it like the back of my hand but still have trouble getting items that pop up with the Markets refresh due to not having fast internet. I'll refresh the page and it'll take forever to load the page, and sometimes it'll just not load at all.
@Kuzeele

Yes an increase in the stock of the gene and the apparel would really help out. It would give some of the newer players to the game a chance to get them. I know back when I first joined I had trouble traversing the site, 3 years later I know it like the back of my hand but still have trouble getting items that pop up with the Markets refresh due to not having fast internet. I'll refresh the page and it'll take forever to load the page, and sometimes it'll just not load at all.
OHMY but ghost!! <333 Q0Q
OHMY but ghost!! <333 Q0Q
Niao~Writer~FR time +1
Apologies if I don't reply in a timely manner I'm so sorry! Please do feel free to prod me gently! :'3

Seeking: Amber/Black/Lemon Shadow Male!
jtbdia.png
Welp, I have to have it now.
Welp, I have to have it now.
grimmsnarl.png
3+ of FR Time
cool cool
cool cool
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 87 88