Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Ghost of Love
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 87 88
It's Halloween on Valentines!
It's Halloween on Valentines!
[quote name="AlisterGlory" date="2018-02-13 09:55:20" ] Joining @StoryofaWhale in the disapointment... I mean, it's not ghostly at all, it's just a pretty flat skeleton marking.... I never saw something this flat, [s]even Earth isn't that flat[/s]! oO It seems to me that this gene was done pretty quick, without great attention... It's just going to ruin accent/skin, better done than that... Like, look at this wonderfull skin done by @Echinoderma : [img]https://i.imgur.com/LHF2jBt.png[/img], the bones are better drawn and there is a glow, giving them a... guess what? Ghostly effect! But with such a new gene, how come this great skin could win the Trickmurk Circus contest? *sigh* I hope this player still have a chance, the staff could follow such leading and inspirating content... [/quote] Aah i see what you mean! That is a lovely skin design. I definitely see more “ghostly” effects in that skin more than this new gene, at least. Not that i dont like a good cliche skeleton marking, but it’s not the first thing I think of when i’m thinking of anything ghost-like, and thats why im so disappointed in the name. Just like... two completely different concepts. Here are a couple that i own, which is why im like... why make a gene like this ? The community has spent their hard earned money and time already making this, and i know that there are more out there, too. [skin=14074] [skin=3769]
AlisterGlory wrote on 2018-02-13 09:55:20:
Joining @StoryofaWhale in the disapointment... I mean, it's not ghostly at all, it's just a pretty flat skeleton marking.... I never saw something this flat, even Earth isn't that flat! oO It seems to me that this gene was done pretty quick, without great attention... It's just going to ruin accent/skin, better done than that...

Like, look at this wonderfull skin done by @Echinoderma :

LHF2jBt.png, the bones are better drawn and there is a glow, giving them a... guess what? Ghostly effect! But with such a new gene, how come this great skin could win the Trickmurk Circus contest? *sigh* I hope this player still have a chance, the staff could follow such leading and inspirating content...

Aah i see what you mean! That is a lovely skin design. I definitely see more “ghostly” effects in that skin more than this new gene, at least. Not that i dont like a good cliche skeleton marking, but it’s not the first thing I think of when i’m thinking of anything ghost-like, and thats why im so disappointed in the name. Just like... two completely different concepts.

Here are a couple that i own, which is why im like... why make a gene like this ? The community has spent their hard earned money and time already making this, and i know that there are more out there, too.

- C l a n   A b y s s -

You left our lungs for canteens.
You left our ankles for anchors.

- -
This would have been a great gene to release for Halloween x-x
This would have been a great gene to release for Halloween x-x
Yay new gene :D
Ghost for Valentine's day though...
Yay new gene :D
Ghost for Valentine's day though...
LMLA6wg.png ZaWqaad.gif she/her
fr+15
sales thread
Time to get S P O O P Y
Time to get S P O O P Y
OwO
RETURNS FROM SCHOOL TO SEE REVAMPED FORUMS
SIGN ME UP.
RETURNS FROM SCHOOL TO SEE REVAMPED FORUMS
SIGN ME UP.
lJQFrFF.png ww7QpZEh_o.gif hey, i'm savato!
fgKwRJl7_o.gif he/him they/them ae/aer/aers
fgKwRJl7_o.gif FR time +0
fgKwRJl7_o.gif IKTR players: please click here!
WOW :O Forum change are amazing
WOW :O Forum change are amazing
+8h, She
Light Flight
Familiars Wishlist
___ Iz0e2b4.png
Old links:
Try clean lair!
old fest:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2266216
Sell FV and CS
FkAu8Li.pngibewym8.png22aOvgY.gifCkwvckv.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngFkAu8Li.png
- Sleeping Dragon Adopt?
@ReyFairchild You're totally welcome! I... I had to. The dork was too strong to resist. Totally a surprise that they chose it, though! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ytmPu07.gif[/img][/center]
@ReyFairchild

You're totally welcome! I... I had to. The dork was too strong to resist.

Totally a surprise that they chose it, though!
ytmPu07.gif
a6rx2PS.png
ohhh!! so pretty ! i love the fish
ohhh!! so pretty ! i love the fish
20000127.png dd642e16bf2e7e782e9bcd797b5490e7df946cd5.png
What are the genes on that pearlcatcher??
What are the genes on that pearlcatcher??
t07DZQ9.png
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 87 88