Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Welcome Week - February 11-17
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19
hello new player welcome!! (idk if anyone even reads this)
WLNxQwp.gif JOnN4KV.png

WLNxQwp.gif
WLNxQwp.gif JOnN4KV.png

WLNxQwp.gif
WLNxQwp.gif JOnN4KV.png

WLNxQwp.gif
Hello to all new pals!
Hello to all new pals!
Welcome everyone! I finally convinced one of my friends to join in, I'm so happy lmao
Welcome everyone! I finally convinced one of my friends to join in, I'm so happy lmao
| ~They/them~
Welcome newbies!
Welcome newbies!
tumblr_ozo701NZ7X1w8izspo6_r3_250.png
welcome all new players! :D
welcome all new players! :D
:D Getting used to general life here in the depths of the seas!

She/Her | Ravenclaw | Traditional Art | Musician | Introverted | I don't bite ;)
Welcome everyone!
Welcome everyone!
tumblr_ma3l8lj3d71rnin59.pngtumblr_ma3l9eed1Q1rnin59.pngtumblr_ma3l8x59ZI1rnin59.png_______._________
the clan
wishlist
toyhouse
tumblr
art shop
________.________tumblr_mep4r4wNqC1rnin59.pngtumblr_ma7np3D05N1rnin59.pngtumblr_inline_mjm30bt0Fr1qz4rgp.png
Welcome, n00bs! Y'all kiddos should join Shadow! We got glowing mushrooms, slime, and trickery!
Welcome, n00bs! Y'all kiddos should join Shadow! We got glowing mushrooms, slime, and trickery!
This post was made by the great CHINCHINLOVER. If you see him, spin 3 times, do 13 jumping jacks, tap your nose twice and let out a bloodcurdling scream, so that pretty dragons come to you.
16 | Boy | +2 FR time | Angery but nice | Gay as all hecc
The weird part about the noc in the thing looks like one of my nocturnes 0o0 except without the apparel [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35631947] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/356320/35631947.png[/img] [/url]
The weird part about the noc in the thing looks like one of my nocturnes 0o0 except without the apparel

35631947.png
bRjP8nq.gif| fanqZ.gifsalke.gifLpKAk.gifHZtYl.gif||occBH.gifH0f5A.gifjZvq1.gifAmezP.gif8GQHe.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19