Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Welcome Week - February 11-17
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
i just signed up! i'm looking forward to getting to know people and finding lots of neat dragons!
i just signed up! i'm looking forward to getting to know people and finding lots of neat dragons!
me scared of thoust shadow hello welcome noobz add me as a fren pls i need more frens
me scared of thoust shadow hello welcome noobz add me as a fren pls i need more frens
602d1145219f3e2ac5c6808013728c7a5184c224_hq.jpg
hi I'm new!
hi I'm new!
Hello, new ones.
Feel free to add me if you like.
Hello, new ones.
Feel free to add me if you like.
Welcome newbies! If you need some help, a friend, wanna chat, or need some food, let me know! I'm basically chained to the Coliseum. :'D
Welcome newbies! If you need some help, a friend, wanna chat, or need some food, let me know! I'm basically chained to the Coliseum. :'D
plaguetop.png
Hi! I’m new here!! :) Looking forwards into meeting new friends!!
Hi! I’m new here!! :) Looking forwards into meeting new friends!!
WELCOME!
WELCOME!
3B97IAI.png wO2mXWl.pngJd6XlsH.pngv4qR3nw.png
Hello all who join Nature
Hello all who join Nature
deidara_stamp_by_nanashiemduat.png_free__my_kind_of_man_by_didthesqd-db9oag2.giftouken_ranbu__izuminokami_kanesada_by_beru_m-daue117.gif yoosung_icon_f2u_by_meilima-dbivfw3.gif
Welcome to all Newbies~! I hope you all enjoy your stay here ^-^

Fell free to add me or ask any questions~!
Welcome to all Newbies~! I hope you all enjoy your stay here ^-^

Fell free to add me or ask any questions~!
05oxMAS.png
]

Welcome all!
Welcome all!
dHM3tRv.png
It all started...with a storm. Someone I used to hate...I forgave them. No. I more than forgive them. When did it start? Why did it start? How did it start? For what reason may it never end? It's growing...and I feel...different. Can you feel it, thriving inside of my soul? I can't get rid of the feeling...and I don't want to. I'm shooting far ahead of everyone else!
Because I was electrified.
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19