Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coliseum Technical Beta
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 93 94
I love that you can name the dragons from within Coli now, it's great for mass-leveling fodder. Great filters and party saving, I love it. It's smooth.
I love that you can name the dragons from within Coli now, it's great for mass-leveling fodder. Great filters and party saving, I love it. It's smooth.
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
[quote name="k9machad" date=2018-02-05 06:26:43] Also getting the same error in Safari: [img]https://i.imgur.com/3AmvaHE.jpg[/img] I wanted to be sure it wasn't just a Chrome issue. However, forming parties is still working fine!! It's just there's a [b]long[/b] refreshing period when you click "Back" if you've spent too much time in "Organize Party." [/quote] I'm getting that error message on chrome as well even when I switched "sockets" The party thing is working fine for me as well, I've made two parties with my mage and warrior and saved them, they both loaded just fine.
k9machad wrote on 2018-02-05:
Also getting the same error in Safari:

3AmvaHE.jpg

I wanted to be sure it wasn't just a Chrome issue.

However, forming parties is still working fine!! It's just there's a long refreshing period when you click "Back" if you've spent too much time in "Organize Party."

I'm getting that error message on chrome as well even when I switched "sockets"

The party thing is working fine for me as well, I've made two parties with my mage and warrior and saved them, they both loaded just fine.

Drag cave egg pics are broke o.o
[quote name="@Arianthe" date=2018-02-05 06:28:10] Also, is there an option to delete a party? Keep that part of the menu from getting too cluttered over the years. [/quote] There is! If you pull up the list of saved parties, right under the dropdown list there should be a "Click here to manage your saved parties" link. (It's a faded color so it's a little hard to see.) You can delete existing parties from there.
@Arianthe wrote on 2018-02-05:
Also, is there an option to delete a party? Keep that part of the menu from getting too cluttered over the years.

There is! If you pull up the list of saved parties, right under the dropdown list there should be a "Click here to manage your saved parties" link. (It's a faded color so it's a little hard to see.) You can delete existing parties from there.
9o5YF7O.png
[quote name="Arianthe" date=2018-02-05 06:28:10] Only question (suggestion) I might have is to somehow have the ability to rename a group? Two of the groups I made I named Trainer (put number here), but it would be nice that if after they're trained, if I like how the grouping turned out, if I could rename them to a new title, that would be awesome. Not sure if that can be done, though. [/quote] You cannot rename a Saved Party currently, but you can save it under a new name and delete the old one. You can delete parties by clicking the "Load Party" button and then clicking "Click here to manage your saved parties." You can delete them by clicking the X next to the saved party's name.
Arianthe wrote on 2018-02-05:
Only question (suggestion) I might have is to somehow have the ability to rename a group? Two of the groups I made I named Trainer (put number here), but it would be nice that if after they're trained, if I like how the grouping turned out, if I could rename them to a new title, that would be awesome. Not sure if that can be done, though.
You cannot rename a Saved Party currently, but you can save it under a new name and delete the old one.

You can delete parties by clicking the "Load Party" button and then clicking "Click here to manage your saved parties." You can delete them by clicking the X next to the saved party's name.
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
Sorting works fine, saved a couple parties, all good, very smooth. The only thing bugging me is the (energy?) bar that dragons in the list have. Some have it left, some right, some in the middle.

@Arianthe
There is an option to delete, manage saved parties when you go to open a party.

Edit: other people were faster by mentioning this, sorry ^^
Sorting works fine, saved a couple parties, all good, very smooth. The only thing bugging me is the (energy?) bar that dragons in the list have. Some have it left, some right, some in the middle.

@Arianthe
There is an option to delete, manage saved parties when you go to open a party.

Edit: other people were faster by mentioning this, sorry ^^
title_layer_middle_x2.png
@TinyGryphon
Sorry if the ping is unwanted!
My timezone is FR+ 9 and at the moment, the normal coliseum has a nighttime background and the beta coliseum has the daytime background. Hope the update also works for you!
@TinyGryphon
Sorry if the ping is unwanted!
My timezone is FR+ 9 and at the moment, the normal coliseum has a nighttime background and the beta coliseum has the daytime background. Hope the update also works for you!
?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcherry-brightspot.s3.amazonaws.com%2F37%2Fd4%2F11e566c3411dba1bcf31636eb28e%2Fshutterstock-354499625.jpg

9jOAny1.png
!!!!!
!!!!!
bnskTgX.png
So far its working great. Especially on my wifes tablet.
So far its working great. Especially on my wifes tablet.
[quote name="@ciceqi" date=2018-02-05 06:20:20] BUG (and bug reporting) So...I see that the other days' threads are locked and can't be commented on, but what if we find a bug that goes with another days' testing theme? That is, I immediately went into Ghostlight and started fake-training fodder after testing out party saving, but after the first battle, when both of my fodder dragons were knocked out, they didn't revive with partial health at the start of the second battle. I assume this is a bug, anyway, or is this the new mechanic? Where would you like info like this to be posted? Or should it just be saved until the appropriate date? [/quote] @ciceqi, you can either hold onto those reports until we are ready for that phase or you can send them to us through Contact Us with the title "Coli: (issue reported.)" Thanks!
@ciceqi wrote on 2018-02-05:
BUG (and bug reporting)

So...I see that the other days' threads are locked and can't be commented on, but what if we find a bug that goes with another days' testing theme? That is, I immediately went into Ghostlight and started fake-training fodder after testing out party saving, but after the first battle, when both of my fodder dragons were knocked out, they didn't revive with partial health at the start of the second battle. I assume this is a bug, anyway, or is this the new mechanic?

Where would you like info like this to be posted? Or should it just be saved until the appropriate date?

@ciceqi, you can either hold onto those reports until we are ready for that phase or you can send them to us through Contact Us with the title "Coli: (issue reported.)"

Thanks!
I tried the party options, no complaints at all here. Everything seems to work as intended and I like the filter options a lot.

But I second all the people who mentioned the page refresh. It's slow for me, I have to scroll down after every battle (this is most likely going to be even worse when I resize my browser window to watch videos or something at the same time), and I imagine reloading the whole page each time might also affect people's data if they're on a limit?

Overall, battles (when they work for me, I have the socket issue all the time) feel a lot slower and A LOT more annoying due to the page refresh.
I tried the party options, no complaints at all here. Everything seems to work as intended and I like the filter options a lot.

But I second all the people who mentioned the page refresh. It's slow for me, I have to scroll down after every battle (this is most likely going to be even worse when I resize my browser window to watch videos or something at the same time), and I imagine reloading the whole page each time might also affect people's data if they're on a limit?

Overall, battles (when they work for me, I have the socket issue all the time) feel a lot slower and A LOT more annoying due to the page refresh.
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 93 94